Chapter 341 - 342

Start from the beginning

The family of three hugged each other tightly.

Lan Xiping smiled because he felt that Chen Li had completely let go.

Sure enough.

Wei Chen is the best medicine for treating Chen Li's autism. As long as Wei Chen is around, all difficulties are not difficult for Chen Li. All things that cannot be faced will become the simplest things. What traces were left in Chen Li's heart?

Chen Yunlan and Zhuge Yu could also feel Chen Li's emotional changes, and they all breathed a sigh of relief at this moment. It would be nice if they could see clearly.

However, Chen Li is fine and well, but behind this, who is harming Chen Li, and what evokes the shadow in Chen Li's heart?

This trouble must be solved.

Wei Chen also knew this. After completely calming Chen Li's emotions, Wei Chen found a seat and pulled Chen Li to sit next to him.

Qiuqiu stretched out his little fleshy paws for Chen Li to hug, calling daddy in his mouth.

Chen Li reached out and hugged Qiuqiu, and Qiuqiu rubbed his sticky face against Chen Li's face, spitting bubbles from his mouth.

"Li Li, what happened just now?" Wei Chen asked. It wasn't that he wanted to uncover Chen Li's scars. If Chen Li didn't speak about many things, they wouldn't be able to find the crux of the matter, and thus they wouldn't be able to prescribe medicine.

Chen Li paused slightly when he heard the words, then took a breath and told what he had experienced earlier.

He knew Wei Chen was worried about him, and he didn't want Wei Chen to worry, nor did he want to escape. There was no emotion in Chen Li's statement, but his palms clenched tightly as he recalled those vicious words. It was still difficult to accept those vicious words.

For the past twenty years, words uglier than these have been surrounding him. Everyone around him wanted him dead, so they tried their best to torture him.

It is difficult to cure a mentally damaged person, not to mention that what the Chen family brought to Chen Li, an autistic patient like Chen Li, was far from physical violence, but also mental violence.

Not long ago, those words were like tearing out Chen Li's already riddled spirit and lashing him fiercely.

After listening to Chen Li's words, the faces of everyone present could not help but become serious, and their emotions gradually changed from concern to anger.

What happened to Chen Li and them? Can they be allowed to curse Chen Li with such vicious words? Normal people would feel uncomfortable hearing these words, let alone Chen Li?

Wei Chen hugged Chen Li into his arms, tightly leaving no gaps.

Lan Xiping on the side had already found the key point, his brows furrowed.

The verbal violence left a huge shadow in Chen Li's heart and deeply affected Chen Li. If the mastermind behind this is not revealed, the verbal violence Chen Li will have to endure may not stop.

Jiang Ye had already found some clues here. He glanced at Chen Li and Wei Chen who were hugging each other. He did not rush to tell the matter, but asked his subordinates to continue the investigation until the mastermind behind the scenes was found.

On this day, Chen Li left school early. After Wei Chen asked for leave from the Sheng family, he went home to be with Chen Li.

Of course, Wei Chen did not forget to investigate. No matter who he found out, he would not let it go | Chen Yunlan and Zhuge Yu continued to return to their posts. They believed that with Wei Chen here, Chen Li would receive the best treatment. Take care of.