Chapter 339 - 340

Start from the beginning

Feng Tianyang kicked the car several times and cursed a lot.

After a while, someone knocked on the car window. Feng Tianyang thought it was the restaurant owner, so he took a sip of saliva and said harshly: "What the fuck

?" Don’t go down there…! "

He stopped mid-sentence because Feng Tianyang didn't recognize the person standing outside the car door.

"Who the hell are you? Feng Tianyang asked with a frown, his eyes full of anger.

The person standing outside the car door did not answer Feng Tianyang's question, but said: "Master Feng, how about we talk about business?" Feng Tianyang frowned and asked, "What business?" "

" A business that can teach those two people a lesson. "The man said.

Feng Tianyang said: "Why should I agree to you? "

Tsk, tsk." The man clicked his tongue, "Don't you feel uncomfortable with those two slaps on your face?"

"What the hell did you say? " "Feng Tianyang opened the car door without thinking, just wanting to teach the man who stepped on his painful foot a lesson.

"Master Feng, don't be anxious, don't be anxious. The man took a few steps back and said, "They have all bullied you, Master Feng. Are you really not going to teach them a lesson?" Feng

Tianyang hesitated for a while and said, "Tell me, what are your plans?" "

How about I invite Master Feng to have a cup of coffee nearby and talk in detail?" "The man sat down and made a gesture of invitation.

"You'd better move faster! "

When the restaurant owner came back after smoking a cigarette, Feng Tianyang was no longer in the car. He just thought that Feng Tianyang left with his classmates and didn't take it seriously.

L Prison is located in the suburbs of Shanghai, and the most vicious criminals are imprisoned here. Criminals, life imprisonment and death row.

After Chen Qing's verdict, he was locked up in this prison with no hope for his life.

It has been more than a year. Chen Qing has not had any contact with the outside world. Chen Qing He thought he was under control and would not allow others to visit him in prison.

But soon, Chen Qing knew that he was wrong. It was not that he was not allowed to visit him in prison before, but that no one came to visit him in prison. And today he will come Chen Qing

never expected that the first person to visit him in prison would be this person. It was not his close relatives, nor Chen Li who laughed at him, but Lu Xiuran, who did not have close contact with him.

Chen Qing was wearing shackles He walked out of the prison, sat down, looked at Lu Xiuran, picked up the phone, "You're back. "The tone was very calm.

"Yes, cousin, I'm back from abroad. "Lu Xiuran's tone was a little excited. He was finally back. After being forced to leave that year, he could finally come back!

Chen Qing did not feel the same way, and his tone was very calm, "Then what? Are you here to see me today?

"Cousin, don't you hate it? " Lu Xiuran asked back.

He didn't know if Chen Qing hated it, but he hated it. He had a bright future in art, but because of Chen Li, he had to cut off his career and avoid his hometown.

He hated it, why didn't he Hate!

Chen Qing held the phone tightly with her hand, but her face was calm, "So what if I hate it?" So what if you don’t hate it?