Chapter 337 - 338

Start from the beginning

The work group was in a frenzy over this photo for a while, and soon after, someone finally raised a key question.

"I remember the general manager's partner is a man, right? What about this child?"

After this question, the group was silent for a few seconds.

"Why can't two men have children? Adoption or surrogacy are both possible. I see the general manager's son is so stocky from the back, and must be so cute from the front!"

Indeed, this is not a very important question, and the topic has been successful. After being introduced to Qiuqiu, they all wanted to see what the general manager's son looked like.

"Cute!! [Picture]"

The employee uploaded a photo taken from behind Wei Chen, which clearly showed the appearance of Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu's eyes are big and black like a black grape, as if they are shining with light. His face is plump and tender. Because it is his first time to come to Wei Chen's company, he is looking at him curiously. He didn't know what he saw around him, so he smiled with his mouth open, revealing the four teeth inside.

This kid really looks like he stepped out of a past pictorial, making people want to go up and pinch his face and kiss his face.

Sure enough, after this photo was posted to the work group, there were a lot of replies, and the employees were so cute.

How can it be so cute? It's like kissing and squeezing his little fleshy paws!

This cute photo of Qiuqiu quickly spread among the company's internal work groups. Within ten minutes, Qiuqiu captured the hearts of most of the female employees.

Ahhhhhh, it’s so cute!

Wei Chen also knew that many people were taking pictures of him and Qiuqiu along the way, but he ignored them and took Qiuqiu into the elevator and into his office, carrying large and small bags.

Wei Chen had already made preparations and asked his assistant to place a crib in the office yesterday. After carrying Qiuqiu into the office, Wei Chen put Qiuqiu on the crib.

The crib is right next to Wei Chen's desk. When Wei Chen is working, he can take care of Qiuqiu from the corner of his eye to prevent Qiuqiu from having any accidents.

This was the first time Qiuqiu came to Big Daddy's office. He looked at everything around him with his big eyes, not afraid, but full of curiosity. When he turned around and saw his big daddy sitting on the office chair, Qiuqiu narrowed his eyes with a smile and called out crisply, "Dad."

Wei Chen responded, and Qiuqiu lowered his head. Play with your own toys without crying or fussing.

When the Sheng family went to work, they heard from their subordinates that Wei Chen had come to work with Qiuqiu, so he turned to Wei Chen's office and happened to meet Zhuge Feng who had already arrived at the door of Wei Chen's office.

They both came to see Qiuqiu. They knocked on the door and entered the office, and their eyes fell on Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu had just met them not long ago, but he didn't forget that he would now call them dad and grandpa. Dad was exclusive to Wei Chen and Chen Li, so he called them grandpa now.

As soon as the voice of grandpa came out, both Sheng Jiaqi and Zhuge Feng burst into laughter. They squatted next to the crib and looked at Qiuqiu, almost not wanting to go to work.

After Wei Chen finished processing the documents in his hands, Sheng Jiaqi and Zhuge Feng also left. Qiuqiu obediently chewed on the rabbit molar stick and sat playing with the car.