Chapter 329 - 330

Start from the beginning

" Wei Zhenxiong, I don't want to see you again. I don't even want to hear your voice or your name. Get out of here as quickly as you want!"

After saying this, Fang Yun felt relaxed. .

As she said herself, it was because she was blind that she could tolerate such a scumbag for so many years and push her biological son far away.

Looking back now, over the past twenty years, she has been really stupid, too stupid.

Fortunately, she finally looked away now, everything could be undone, and her son forgave her.

Her new life has just begun, and she would only jump into the fire pit again if she had a brain twitch.

However, Wei Zhenxiong listened to what Fang Yun said. He grabbed Fang Yun's shoulders forcefully and said: "Fang Yun, I know that you are resentful of me now, but I swear, in the future, I I will definitely treat you very well, and I will cherish you at the top of my heart! I will!" "

Come on. Wei Zhenxiong, I still know why dogs can't change their ways of eating shit." Fang Yun wanted to push Wei Zhenxiong away, but her How could his strength be compared to that of Wei Zhenxiong? Even after struggling, he couldn't push him away, so he kicked Wei Zhenxiong angrily.

Wei Zhenxiong was determined to get the answer from Fang Yun today. He was so impulsive that he couldn't feel the pain from Fang Yun's high-heeled shoes. Turning to press Fang Yun on the sofa, he was about to forcefully kiss Fang Yun.

"Wei Zhenxiong, get out! Get out!" Fang Yun felt so sick that she struggled with all her strength.

Wei Zhenxiong didn't care, and was even a little stunned, "Fang Yun, let's get remarried. I miss you, I really miss you!" After saying that, he lowered his head to kiss Fang Yun again.

Just when Wei Zhenxiong was about to kiss Fang Yun, Wei Zhenxiong felt someone was lifting him on his back. He couldn't lower his head. Before he could realize what was happening, he was being lifted and thrown against the wall, followed by a heavy punch. on his face.

Wei Zhenxiong was stunned. He was stunned for a long time before he came back to his senses. He looked at Wei Chen in disbelief, "Wei Chen, you dare to hit me? I am your father!"

Wei Chen's face was as cold as ice and as calm as water. , did not answer Wei Zhenxiong's question, but picked up Wei Zhenxiong's collar, dragged Wei Zhenxiong to the door, opened the door, and threw him out with smooth movements.

"Get out!" Wei Chen finally spoke, his voice so cold that it dropped ice.

Wei Zhenxiong was frightened by Wei Chen's momentum. When he reacted, Wei Chen slammed the door with a bang.

Not long after, the security came up and took Wei Zhenxiong away.

Wei Zhenxiong cursed, causing many people in the community to cast curious glances. Wei Zhenxiong blushed and felt that he had been embarrassed today.

Wei Chen probably explained to the security guard that the security guard was polite when he arrested Wei Zhenxiong in the community and did not call the police.

"Come on, hurry up!" The security guard urged Wei Zhenxiong when he saw him standing at the gate of the community.

Wei Zhenxiong glared at the security guard. He had no shame in staying in this place and left angrily.

Wei Zhenxiong hadn't walked long when someone blocked his way.

"Get out of my way!" Wei Zhenxiong was in a bad mood, and his tone of voice was naturally not much better, and he was even a little angry.