Chapter 327 - 328

Start from the beginning

It was almost noon when the dignitaries who came to pay New Year's greetings left one after another. The Sheng family, which had been bustling all morning, finally became quiet.

Jiang Ye came here at this time. After saying hello to Mr. Qu and Sheng Jiaqi, he took Wei Chen aside and discussed work matters. He really raced against every second and looked like a complete workaholic.

But Wei Chen knew why Jiang Ye was so keen on work right now. Lan Xiping went home a few days ago to celebrate the Spring Festival. Now that Jiang Ye was alone, he naturally wanted to find something to do to relieve his lovesickness.

Out of consideration for people who live alone, Wei Chen talked about work with Jiang Ye for about an hour. It wasn't until Wei Hua came over to ask for lunch that the two of them ended their conversation.

Mr. Qu really likes Daqiuqiu. Even when eating, he will hug Daqiuqiu. When Qiuqiu is full of energy, he is restless sitting in Mr. Qu’s arms. He moves his hands and kicks, looking at adults. He wanted to eat whatever he wanted, opening his mouth wide and screaming.

But none of the dishes on the table could be eaten by him at his age. No matter how much he yelled, no one gave him anything to eat. It was fine at first, but Qiuqiu was also bad. After opening his mouth a few times, Qiuqiu became a little unhappy. , with a deflated mouth, aggrieved.

The old man couldn't stand it anymore, so he brought a pair of chopsticks over, lightly dipped them in the soup, and then put them on Qiuqiu's lips.

Qiuqiu couldn't taste anything, but after eating what adults eat, he was satisfied, smacked his lips, and smiled happily.

Wei Chen and Chen Li didn't plan to stay the night, but seeing how much Mr. Qu liked Qiuqiu, they couldn't bear to put it down after being picked up by Mr. Qu at noon. They couldn't bear to leave just like that, so they stayed at Sheng's house that night. Overnight.

Qiuqiu would recognize people when he went to bed at night. He would not go to bed without Wei Chen or Chen Li accompanying him. At around eight o'clock, Wei Chen went to Qu Lao's room and brought Qiuqiu back.

Qu Lao is getting older, and his energy is naturally not as good as before. He usually stops at eight o'clock, but today he was more than half an hour later than usual because of playing football.

Wei Chen and Chen Li took Qiuqiu to stay at Sheng's house for two days, and did not return home until the morning of the third day of the Lunar New Year.

It was the third day of the Lunar New Year when they returned home, and the New Year in the true sense was not yet over.

This morning, before Wei Chen and Chen Li came back, Fang Yun went out with a few newly married ladies in the community. And Chen Yunlan took a plane to the United States yesterday to give a lecture at a famous art school in the United States. She couldn't postpone the schedule that she had planned a year ago, so she went on a business trip before the New Year was over.

At this moment, Wei Wei was the only one left at home. He was already eleven or twelve years old. It would be okay even if he were alone at home. But on Yi Qiao's day, a guest came to the house.

Of course, without permission, this guest cannot come in due to the security of this community.

Early in the morning, while Wei Wei was reading on the balcony, a call came in from the security booth.

Wei Wei put down his book and picked up the phone, "Hello."

"Mr. Wei, happy Spring Festival. There is a gentleman named Wei at the door. He said he is your father. Can you let him in?" The security guard didn't listen carefully and didn't notice. The person who answered the phone was a child.