Chapter 247 - 248

Start from the beginning

With his lover on one side and his family on the other, what would Wei Chen choose?

From now on, it seems that Wei Chen is likely to break with the Wei family.

If you want to bring down a force, an external blow is far less destructive than an internal civil war. Once Wei Tan confronts the Wei family, the Wei family will begin to fight internally. At that time, they can just sit back and watch from the other side. Profitable.

Isn’t it wonderful?

"Then what's the next step?" Chen Yunsheng asked.

"Just watch." Chen Yunqi said with a slight smile.

"I just received the news here that Liant got on the bus to Nanshi." After receiving the following news, Chen Yunqi told Chen Yunsheng, "What are you going to do next?" "

Catch him first. Let's talk about it when we come back. He is the only one who can make Chen Li brain-dead now." The impulsiveness just now passed, and Chen Yunsheng returned to his senses. As long as Liante is still there, he will have a way to catch Chen Li. It will be the same if Liant is allowed to brain-dead Chen Li at that time.

But this matter has to be done soon. After all, Chen Yu can't wait much longer. The heart attack this time is like a mountain falling. If Chen Yu does not perform a heart transplant surgery, he is worried that Chen Yu will not survive this year. As a cardiac surgeon, The authoritative Dr. Wang Kaiji also told him the news with great sadness yesterday.

So Chen Yunsheng was in a hurry. After hanging up the phone, he sent someone to the men's market to find Liante, and also sent someone to monitor Chen Li's every move.

However, the people who monitored Chen Li were unable to get close to Chen Li this time. After this series of events, Chen Li was already being protected by someone. These people who were sent to monitor Chen Li were quickly dealt with.

After being given psychological suggestion for half a month, Chen Li returned to school. By coincidence, this was the day when the internationally renowned painter Chen Yunlan came to Q University to give a lecture.

Chen Li had no intention of going, but Zhuge Yu assigned this task and asked Chen Li to listen to Chen Yunlan's lecture. It was euphemistically called knowing yourself and the enemy, and you will never be in danger in a hundred battles.

Chen Li naturally would not go against Zhuge Yu's wishes, so he went to the T-shaped classroom early to wait.

Chen Yunlan is worthy of being a world-famous painter. He came to Q University to give a lecture. News came early. Even though Chen Li came half an hour early, the front row seat was already occupied, so Chen Li found a corner. sit down.

Chen Li would naturally be nervous in the presence of many strangers. Fortunately, after his classmates saw Chen Li, they automatically sat next to Chen Li and surrounded Chen Li in a safe area so that they would not come into contact with him. stranger.

Half an hour later, the entire T-shaped classroom was full of people, everyone was whispering to each other, discussing this Chen YunGbr />

Chen Li’s eyes fell on the podium in the distance, where Chen Yunlan was accompanied by the dean of the Academy of Fine Arts. , long overdue.

As soon as Chen Yunlan entered the T-shaped classroom, thunderous applause broke out in the classroom to warmly welcome Chen Yunlan.

Although there are many professors at the same level as Chen Yunlan in Q University's Academy of Fine Arts, they are all old professors, and most of them have lost their appearance.