Lan Xiping left here quietly. When he came out of the conference room, he felt that his eyes were a little wet. He didn't know what kind of paper the combination of Wei Chen and Chen Li would go through, but it was just displayed in front of him. Yes, it is a hurdle, a hurdle that is difficult to overcome.

When Lan Xiping walked to Wang Kaiji's door, he restrained his emotions and then raised his hand to knock on the door.

After hearing Wang Kaiji's words to come in, Lan Xiping opened the door and entered the office. He went straight in and said, "Teacher, give me half a year. I want to study psychology." Regardless of whether he can succeed in the end, at this moment, he really wants to help Chen Li

. Do something. Wang Kaiji stared at Lan Xiping for a long time, and finally nodded, "Okay. I will contact the best psychological experts in the country for you." "Thank you,

teacher." Lan Xiping gave Wang Kaiji a bow. Bowing, Dao Wang Kaiji waved his hand, meaning that Lan Xiping didn't need to be so polite, and then communicated directly with the expert in front of Lan Xiping, and also said on the phone that he would bring a patient over for him to take a look.

About ten minutes later, Wang Kaiji hung up the phone and pretended to be serious and said to Lan Xiping: "The experts have already contacted you. I am willing to give you half a year. This is not a waste of time. If you can't learn something, So, don't blame the teacher for disowning your relatives when the time comes!"

Lan Xiping smiled, "Teacher, don't worry, I will definitely not let you down."

"Yes." Wang Kaiji nodded, he knew what Lan Xiping's talent was. Yes, he still has to worry about whether Lan Xiping can come back after going to that old guy. After all, his disciple is so outstanding, everyone who sees him wants to be his disciple!

"By the way, I also told him that you would bring a patient over to show him. Remember to bring your friend over." Wang Kaiji added another sentence when Lan Xiping was about to leave.

"Okay." Lan Xiping was moved. He was very lucky to meet such a teacher who cared for him wholeheartedly.

Lan Xiping left Wang Kaiji's office and returned to the conference room to find Wei Chen and Chen Li, planning to take Chen Li to find the expert Wang Kaiji had mentioned.

As soon as the group of three people left the entrance of the hospital, Jiang Ye called, saying that he was waiting for Lan Xiping at the entrance of the hospital. As soon as he finished speaking, Lan Xiping saw Jiang Ye standing at the entrance of the hospital.

The car window was lowered and Lan Xiping waved to Jiang Ye, "Jiang Ye, here."

Hearing this, Jiang Ye came over and saw the two people in the driver's seat and passenger seat. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, and then opened the door consciously. Sit in.

"Aren't you busy today? Why are you here?" Lan Xiping asked.

"I'm done, I'll pick you up for dinner." Jiang Ye gently held Chen Li's hand. After a year of simmering, he finally caught up with him. Jiang Ye's thoughts were now full of wanting to be with Lan. Xiping had more contact, even holding hands made him feel satisfied. Lan Xiping pulled out his hand and found that he couldn't pull it out of Jiang Ye's hand, so some of Jiang Ye was gone.

Jiang Ye showed a proud smile towards Lan Xiping, his two dimples were very dazzling.

Wei Chen drove towards the address given by Wang Kaiji, and finally parked outside a private house on the outskirts of the imperial capital. On the door of the private house, there was a piece of red paper with the words "LU'S PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSULTING OFFICE" written in big letters. .