Chapter 243 - 244

Start from the beginning

"Oh." Chen Li said oh and looked away from looking around.

Biscuit spotted Chen Li, and rushed over like a cannonball, hugging Chen Li's thigh, "Uncle Chen Li, you're here!"

Chen Li stretched out his hand to rub Biscuit's hair, his eyebrows slightly curved. , "Happy birthday, little biscuit!"

Wei Chen presented the gift at Yishi.

It is in the boy's nature to like cars. When Little Biscuit saw this gift, he couldn't take his eyes away, and his eyes seemed to light up.

"Thank you Uncle Wei Chen, thank you Uncle Chen Li, I like it very much!" Little Biscuit smiled, and his eyes were like crescent moons.

"Happy birthday." Wei Chen responded with a blessing. Wei Hua stared at the little biscuit's crescent-shaped smile and was slightly stunned. He always felt that there was a very strong sense of familiarity, but Wei Hua only stared for a moment and looked away. Only if you have been with Biscuit for a long time recently, will you feel familiar.

This time, in addition to Jiang Ye, there were also other Sheng family members present at Biscuit's birthday party. For example, Sheng Tianqi, whom he met last time at Secretary Wu Zhang's house in the Magic City, and two more unfamiliar faces.

However, Wei Chen felt that these two people looked familiar. After Jiang Ye introduced them, he suddenly realized.

Aren't the two people in front of me Xiang Yang, who just won the Best Actor Award not long ago, and the newly popular director Sheng Tianle?

However, Wei Chen didn't pay much attention to the entertainment industry, so even if he saw two big stars walking on the road who would definitely cause congestion, Wei Chen just nodded politely to them and shook hands.

Little Biscuit's party was lively and lively. He was the only one of the youngest generation in the Sheng family at this stage, so he was naturally loved by all. However, he didn't know who had followed Little Biscuit's temper. He had obviously grown up in an environment of countless pamperings, but yet Not crooked at all, and even very sensible.

Of course, this also has something to do with the family tradition of the entire Sheng family.

Wei Chen understands this deeply.

Looking at the entire country of China, who dares to say that the Sheng family is not a wealthy family? However, the Sheng family has not contracted some of the bad habits of wealthy families. The elders will give the younger ones enough freedom and will not interfere with their choices, but can give them the right guidance when they are about to take a detour.

That's why the Sheng family gave birth to the upright Sheng Guoqi, and also the fox-like Sheng Jiaqi, who worked well together in politics and business. But when it comes to Jiang Ye's generation, they are even more laissez-faire.

Sheng Tianqi inherited his mother's business and ran a bank, while Sheng Tianle even left the Yameni son alone to become a director or actor.

How could a family like this allow their children and grandchildren to enter the entertainment industry?

After Biscuit's birthday party, Wei Chen's biggest feeling when getting along with the Sheng family was that they felt very comfortable.

These people are all children of aristocratic families, but they don't have the arrogance of the children of aristocratic families. They advance and retreat appropriately, know when to say what to say, and have no airs at all.

It is not unreasonable for the Sheng family to become more powerful, Wei Chen thought silently when leaving.

Wei Hua picked up Wei Chen and Chen Li. When Wei Chen was about to leave, Wei Hua would naturally send them back.