Chapter 239 - 240

Start from the beginning

Shihuai , he gently blew away the green smoke on the teacup, and glanced at Chen Yunsheng, "Chen Li is not your child, right?" "

Dad, how could he not be my child..." Chen Yunsheng said quickly: "I was Didn't I show you a paternity test when I brought him home?"

"Why do you think I allowed you to take back Chen Li, an illegitimate child?" Chen Shihuai put down the teacup with a snap, and the tea inside spilled out. It was blooming on the mahogany table, but he looked at Chen Yunsheng with sharp eyes.

"Dad, do you know?" Chen Yunsheng thought that the matter was done perfectly. Even Chen Yunlan thought that his child was dead, but he didn't expect that it was still hidden from his father's eyes.

"Chen Li is Yun Lan's original child, right?" Chen Shihuai simply made it clear.

Chen Yunsheng knew that he could not hide it from his father, so he told the truth, "When Yun Lan gave birth to Chen Li, there happened to be a baby in the hospital who was suffocated due to dystocia, so I bought the baby and sent it to Yun Lan. Before, Yun Lan thought it was his child. Later, the baby died in Yun Lan's arms, and Yun Lan thought his child was dead. Then I took Yun Lan's hair and

Chen Li's hair, We took them together for a paternity test, and lied that Chen Li was my illegitimate son, and then took Chen Li back to the Chen family." "

Yunsheng, I don't believe you are a soft-hearted person." Chen Shihuai knew Chen Yunsheng, and this son of his , is not a person who would show mercy to a baby.

"Chen Li's blood type is the same as Xiao Yu's." Under Chen Shihuai's compelling gaze, Chen Yunsheng told the reason why he kept Chen Li in the first place. Chen Shihuai was silent for a moment, and finally said: "I understand, this You did something right."

"Dad, I did it for Xiao Yu." Chen Yunsheng said. If it weren't for Chen Yu, he would have strangled Chen Li to death. Why would there be so many things happening now!

"I know." Chen Shihuai nodded to express his understanding, "It's time to eat next, let's go down."

With that, Chen Shihuai was about to stand up, and Chen Yunsheng quickly got up to help Chen Shihuai and helped Chen Shihuai downstairs.

The room was bustling, but Chen Qing was sitting alone on the swing in the backyard, looking at the full moon in the sky, not knowing what he was thinking.

Chen Qing suddenly came back to his senses when the text message on his phone rang. He coded out the message on his phone and it was the Mid-Autumn Festival blessing text message sent by Wu Zikang.

Chen Qing immediately threw the text message into the trash can without even looking at it. Ever since the fake painting incident, Chen Qing had been annoyed with Wu Zikang. When he was in the imperial capital, no matter how many times the other party asked him out, Chen Qing would always They all refused because they were busy with schoolwork.

Chen Qing thought, his rejection should be obvious enough, right? Wu Zikang should feel that he is far away from him, right?

However, Chen Qing underestimated Wu Zikang's face. No matter how many times Chen Qing refused, Wu Zikang would definitely send Chen Qing a text message to ask if there was an event. If he blocked a number, there would definitely be a second one the next day. 's number appeared. After doing this several times, Chen Qing didn't bother to block it. But once news about Wu Zikang came in, Chen Qing deleted it directly without giving Wu Zikang a chance.

It was also because of Wu Zikang's attentive behavior that Chen Qing gradually saw Wu Zikang's true face.

Rather than saying that Wu Zikang was trying to retain his good friend, Wu Zikang was trying to retain the power and connections of the Chen family behind him.