Chapter 237 - 238

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm back." Chen Yunlan's reaction was also very light. The next second his eyes fell on the young man next to Mr. Sun, "Old Sun, I guess this is your apprentice..."

Chen Yunlan did not say After finishing speaking, the words danced lightly on the tip of his tongue. When he saw clearly what the young man next to Mr. Sun looked like, these words could not be said out of his mouth, so they were stuck on the tip of his tongue.

The young man was probably nervous at the moment, with a bit of cowardice in his whole person, but standing next to Mr. Sun, his back was straight, and his big eyes were wary and nervous.

Chen Yunlan looked at Chen Li blankly. The face that he thought had been blurred in his mind gradually became clearer. It was the same as this young man, with big eyes, long eyelashes, and a lip bead on his upper lip. Even though He pursed his lips, and his lips were slightly pursed. When he saw a stranger, his eyes were wary and nervous.

"Quran..."

Chen Yunlan unconsciously murmured the name buried deep in his heart. The appearance of the young man in front of him coincided with that of the person in his memory, and there was no trace of inconsistency.

But that man was dead. He jumped from such a high place so ruthlessly that his flesh and blood were mutilated. He was not even allowed to see his last face.

Yes, that person is dead.

Chen Yunlan came to his senses. Perhaps the light was too dazzling, and Chen Yunlan felt that her eyes were sore.

"I have something to do and I have to leave first." Chen Yunlan finished speaking and left in a hurry.

Until Chen Yunlan got into the car, the memory of that person still lingered in her mind, haunting Chen Yunlan like a nightmare.

Chen Yunlan sat slumped in the driver's seat, tears streaming down her face without realizing it.

After that, the appearance of the young man just now appeared in Chen Yunlan's mind again, and his heart was beating violently like a pool of stagnant water.

Chen Li...

these two words suddenly popped into Chen Yunlan's heart. He was so excited that he straightened his back.

Chen Li, could it be...

However, as soon as this possibility appeared in Chen Yunlan's mind, Chen Yunlan immediately denied it.

Chen Yunlan smiled mockingly and threw herself back into the driver's seat.

How could it be him? He was the one who saw him lose his breath in front of him, saw him being cremated, and buried his ashes in the grave with his own hands.

He was dead, dead in his arms!

How could it be possible to survive? How could it be possible to grow so big?

Even if they were alive, would the Chen family still allow this stain to exist?

Chen Yunlan smiled and cried silently.

They all died, leaving him so heartlessly regardless of his wishes, and selfishly letting him live, a life worse than death.

At this moment, no one in the gallery knew why Chen Yunlan, who was fine just now, was suddenly immersed in sadness?

Mr. Sun didn't know the reason. He just walked to Chen Li's painting, called Chen Li to his side, and gave Chen Li detailed instructions.

At this time, all the spectators no longer cared about Chen Yunlan's thoughts, and all listened attentively to Mr. Sun's teachings.