Chapter 217 - 218

Start from the beginning

Wei Hua nodded, "Well, Uncle Wei will take you to the refrigerator to get it later, but you can't let your father know."

Cookie saw Biscuit and Wei Hua whispering something to each other. , in fact, he had guessed that they were talking about sneaking ice cream later, so he didn't expose it, so he got up and went to the kitchen to help, leaving Wei Hua and Biscuit to do their own thing.

When Wei Hua saw Cookie enter the kitchen, he winked at Cookie and went in together.

When Wei Hua opened the refrigerator, Cookie saw it and did not say anything, but kept washing the dishes. When Wei Hua quietly took out the ice cream, Cookie glanced at Wei Hua deliberately. Wei Hua pretended to be fine and looked around. .

"Let Cookie eat less." Finally, Cookie warned, and finally added reluctantly, "You too, eating too much is bad for your health."

After all, it did not stop the two of them from eating ice cream.

The two cups of ice cream that Wei Hua enjoyed were out. When Little Biscuit saw the ice cream in Wei Hua's hand, his eyes fell on the ice cream and couldn't move away.

"Uncle Wei, I want to eat it." Biscuit said eagerly looking at the ice cream.

Wei Hua approached Biscuit and asked mischievously: "If you want to eat ice cream, what do you want to call me?"

Biscuit didn't hesitate at all and just said, "Big Daddy!"

"So good!" Wei Hua smiled broadly. , opened the lid of the ice cream and handed the ice cream to the cookie.

The little biscuit happily took the ice cream. I didn't care if my teeth were chipped at this moment. Anyway, he already regards Uncle Wei as his big daddy in his heart. If calling Uncle Wei big daddy can get him ice cream, then he will call Uncle Wei his uncle in the future. When Uncle Wei gives him ice cream, he will never hit his dad again!

Wei Hua didn't know what was going on in Biscuit's little head. He took a spoonful of ice cream and put it in his mouth. The soft sweetness and cold feeling suddenly hit his taste buds, making Wei Hua narrow his eyes in satisfaction. Eye.

Same goes for cookies.

The Sheng family turned around and happened to see the big and small expressions, which seemed to be carved from the same mold. Even the upward curve of the corners of the mouth was the same. No matter who saw it, they could guess that the two were father and son.

For a moment, Sheng Jiaqi felt a little complicated.

Jiang Ye noticed Sheng Jiaqi's absence. As he spoke, Sheng Jiaqi looked over and saw Wei Hua and Biscuit. His pupils shrank in surprise, and a bold guess formed in his mind. , but in the end Jiang Ye chose to remain calm.

Here, Lan Xiping was sitting next to Chen Li. He knew Chen Li's condition, so he was at a safe distance from Chen Li and did not approach Chen Li rashly.

"Hello, my name is Lan Xiping. Thank you for picking up my bike yesterday." Lan Xiping's voice was clear, perhaps because he studied medicine, but there was a calming power in his voice.

At least Chen Li liked listening to Lan Xiping talk, and he didn't even resist Lan Xiping's approach.

"I...my name is Chen Li." Chen Li also introduced himself.

"I came here to apologize. I'm really sorry for yesterday. When I left you here, I should have called your family because my negligence made them worried." Lan Xiping said sincerely, with a look of joy on his face. Laugh at the benefits.

Chen Li waved his hand quickly, "It has nothing to do with you. I forgot about it. And I also want to thank you for letting me stay one night." After talking to Lan Xiping, Chen Li spoke very smoothly, without a trace. I’m stuck and I’m not nervous anymore.