Chapter 197 - 198

Start from the beginning

the ringtone of the mobile phone rang suddenly, breaking Fang Yun's self-pity. She thought it was Wei Chen who had come back, but when she saw the call on the caller ID, Fang Yun's eyes showed a hint of despair. .

But soon, Fang Yun restrained all her emotions and answered the phone with a calm expression.

"Zhenxiong."

"I asked you to call Wei Chen, did you call? Have you told him what happened? How did he answer?" Wei Zhenxiong was a little anxious. As soon as the call was connected, a series of questions were directed at Fang Yun Coming in turbulence.

"He didn't answer my call." At this time, Fang Yun's voice was flat, and no fluctuation could be heard.

"How could he not answer your call?" Wei Zhenxiong asked excitedly.

"It's useless to be excited. That's the fact. I was blacklisted by him." "

You don't know how to use another mobile phone to call?"

"Don't you think he can guess it?" Fang Yun sneered.

Wei Zhenxiong was speechless for a moment and said after a moment of silence: "You can change your mobile phone number and call again later."

"Why don't you call him yourself?" Fang Yun asked.

I don't know if Fang Yun's question stepped on Wei Zhenxiong's tail. Wei Zhenxiong's whole body exploded, "If it works if I fight, why the hell do I want you to fight?" After finishing his words, Fang Yun didn't give Fang Yun time to answer. He hung up the phone angrily.

Only then did Fang Yun realize that Wei Chen was really disheartened, and the longing for father's love and mother's love seemed to have really disappeared from Wei Chen's heart.

Tears fell down like this, without any warning, filling the whole face at once.

She could feel that something was broken between her and Wei Chen.

She had been extremely eager to truly cut off her heart, but when this day really came, she felt as if her heart had been cut out, it was bloody, painful, very painful!

At this time, a tissue was handed to Fang Yun, "Madam, wipe your tears."

Fang Yun looked up with tears in her eyes, and saw Butler Zhang holding a tissue in front of her, but she Instead of taking it, he waved away Butler Zhang's hand angrily, his eyes red from crying filled with hatred.

"Without you, nothing would be possible now!" Fang Yun stared into Butler Zhang's eyes, her tear-filled face full of ferocity. "Madam, there are some things I can only say I am very sorry for." Butler Zhang was not angry, but just said After saying this, he slightly bent towards Fang Yun.

Wei Yan stood at the door and witnessed the conversation between Butler Zhang and Fang Yun. His eyes darkened. He originally wanted to talk to Mr. Wei about the Area A project, but now he had no idea. He even He didn't even start the car, he just ran out.

Wei Yan didn't know how long he ran. It wasn't until he felt that his feet were filled with lead that he could no longer lift them up. Wei Yan stopped.

He looked ahead and saw the vast sea. Perhaps because of the rain yesterday, the sea was so foggy at the moment that he couldn't see the distance at all.

Just like his life, there is no distance. He was born with original sin, and this life was born because of atonement.

Wei Yan stood at the beach for a long time. After the turbulent emotions in his chest gradually calmed down, he took out his mobile phone and found Wei Chen's phone number. He wanted to send Wei Chen a text message, but when he clicked send again, he hesitated. In the end, just like every year in the past, this text message was not sent.