Chapter 193 - 194

Start from the beginning

Now, this historical butterfly has just spread its wings, but the trajectory of all development has begun to change.

Fingel Morey is a businessman and a politician, and he has figured out a way to deal with it over a period of time.

Of course, these are all things for later.

At this time, the hacker on the other side had automatically cut off the conversation, and Fingel Morey naturally could not connect to the conversation with the hacker again, but he did not let the family's information maintenance personnel come over to check.

First of all, Fingel Morey is a cautious person. He cannot guarantee whether the hacker just left a trap waiting for him to get into. Secondly, since the other party was able to enter the Morey family's system twice as if he was in a no-man's land, Fingel Morey knew that the confidence maintenance personnel in the family would most likely not be able to catch the other party's tracks.

In this case, he didn't want to put himself in danger, so the matter was revealed like this. The top priority now was that he had to arrange it carefully, how to play the bad cards in his hand that could be taken advantage of at any time. .

After Cookie cuts off contact with Fingel Morey, he will naturally not speculate on what Fingel Morey will do next. The goal he wants has been achieved. After that, Fingel Morey will How to do it has nothing to do with him.

Here, as soon as Cookie closed the computer, Wei Hua's call came in.

After Cookie rubbed her swollen head, she answered the phone.

"More importantly, Lena Morey was brought back to China." Wei Hua said directly.

"I know." Cookie nodded, but he was not curious as to why Wei Hua knew about Lena being brought back to the United States. Perhaps Cookie knew that Lena Morey could be brought back to the United States so early. , Wei Hua is one of the driving forces behind the scenes.

"So, Xiao Qiqi, we really have a good understanding of each other!" Wei Hua couldn't help but start to get frustrated. Even if Cookie is just listening to Wei Hua's voice now, he can still feel the proud look on Wei Hua's face. The corners of his mouth must be grinning widely, showing a set of white teeth, and even the eyebrows are flying together.

Isn't it just that they have a clear understanding? The two of them didn't even discuss it. Cookie was responsible for contacting and "informing" Fingel Morey to take Lina back, while Wei Hua was responsible for finding Lina and detaining him. Waiting for Fingel Morey's men to come and take her back.

There was no mistake at all. They even just finished what they were doing and didn't think about other things. Subconsciously, both of them felt that the other would complete the other half of the work.

Sure enough, neither Wei Hua nor Cookie let each other down, and they worked together perfectly without any discussion.

It was also because of this that Wei Hua was so happy at this moment, and his heart was filled with joy.

Cookie didn't speak, and just listened to Wei Hua talking in his ear, rambling incoherently. There was no theme, but one was talking happily, and the other was listening with the corner of his mouth slightly raised.

It wasn't until night fell completely and the sky was filled with shining stars that the two reluctantly hung up the phone.

With a phone call before going to bed, the two of them slept extremely sweetly that night, with each other's presence filling their dreams.

Changfeng Group.

Early in the morning, an appointment and dismissal notice was issued by the personnel department, causing the entire company to explode.