"Jiang City is not very far from the Magic City. It happens that the head office of the Magic City is short of people. You should report to the head office after the new year." When he said this, Wei Chen's eyes fell on Wei Lili's father. .

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar. No one expected that Wei Chen would decide Wei Lili's father's job and transfer him directly to the Wei family's Magic City headquarters. If successful, Wei Lili's father might be One step to reach the sky.

But after the uproar, many people looked with disdain in their eyes. Wei Chen was already an abandoned son of the Wei family. How could he decide to appoint someone on behalf of the Wei family?

Not only were the onlookers suspicious, but Wei Lili's father, who was hit by the pie, was also suspicious.

Wei Chen didn't want to explain more, so he took Chen Li's hand and headed to the dining room.

At this time, Mr. Wei's relatively vigorous voice sounded, "Just do as Achen said, and report to the head office after the new year."

Everyone's eyes focused on the old man, full of shock.

If what they thought Abandoned Zichen said was not credible at all, then what Mr. Wei said was the final word!

But isn't Wei Chen an abandoned son? Then why does Mr. Wei still support Wei Chen's decision? Is this all just their imagination? Is Wei Chen still the same Wei Chen as before?

As soon as this question came out, many people present felt regretful. If they had known that Wei Chen's status around Mr. Wei had not changed, why would they want to offend Wei Chen and try to please an arrogant and domineering little Wei Wei who has not grown up? Master.

It's just that there is no regret medicine in this world. Many people cast their envious eyes on Wei Lili's father. This pie falling from the sky actually hit him!

Unlike other people's regrets, Wei Lili's father still feels confused. Is he really going to be transferred back to the Magic City? And what surprised him the most was not that he was transferred back to the Magic City, but that he was transferred back to the Magic City by Master Wei Chen. With the old man's attitude just now, Master Wei Chen was still the heir in the old man's heart. This time, because of his daughter, he After showing his face in front of Young Master Wei Chen, wouldn't it be the time when Young Master Wei Chen takes over the Wei family and rises to prominence?

And that's why others envy him.

Wei Lili didn't know why her father was so happy, and she didn't know why her mother, who was about to scold her, suddenly kissed her. She looked at the scene around her. Everyone had a smile on their face, but Wei Lili felt that there was something inside these smiles. There was something hidden that she couldn't understand.

Wei Hua and Wei Yan regarded it as just watching a lively event. After the excitement subsided, the two of them entered the dining room with a smile without any disturbance in their hearts.

As Mr. Wei sat down, the Wei family's New Year's Eve dinner began.

Wei Chen's position is a bit subtle. Logically speaking, he is Wei Zhenxiong's son. When the position was arranged, he should be placed under Wei Zhenxiong. However, the person who arranged the position knew what he was thinking. He actually placed Detective Wei under Mr. Wei. Next to him, sitting directly across from Wei Zhenxiong.

Because of Wei Chen, Chen Li naturally sat next to Wei Chen.

Mr. Wei sat calmly and didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with this way of sitting. There was no dissatisfaction on Wei Zhenxiong's face, but it would be shameless for Wei Zhenxiong to show his dissatisfaction in such a situation.