Chapter 141 - 142

Start from the beginning

I'm not strong enough yet." Wei Chen's eyes were magnanimous and determined. He looked directly at Mr. Wei and said: "I'm not strong enough now. The best way to protect your weaknesses is not to have no weaknesses, but to be strong enough to ignore other people's attacks. ."

Mr. Wei didn't expect Wei Chen to answer like this. As soon as he mentioned it, it felt stuck in his chest. He finally suppressed the breath and looked at it coldly: "Is this your explanation? Don't forget that this world will never be forgotten. Someone stronger than you appears. People are not machines. You will always be negligent." "

It's okay. If that day comes..." Wei Chen looked out the window, with light shining in his eyes, "If that day comes, I would rather The fish is dead and the net is broken, and..." "Besides, Li Li is not my weakness."

There was a ray of sunset falling from the window. It was obvious that there was no expression on Wei Chen's face, and he could not make any expression, but Mr. Wei I feel that the lines of Wei Chen's facial features have become softer, and his whole person has become gentle.

Seeing such a scene, the decision in Mr. Wei's heart became even more determined. Mr. Wei faced Wei Chen and said in a deep voice: "Divorce Chen Li." Wei Chen met Mr. Wei's eyes without fear and said firmly

. Said: "Grandpa, my marriage to Chen Li is not a transaction, let alone a bargaining chip in your hand."

Although Wei Chen did not say it clearly, the old man knew what Wei Chen meant. Wei Chen wanted to tell him that his marriage to Chen Li , It is not for others to dictate. Today, if you want me to get married, I will get married. If you want me to divorce, I will get divorced. Such a situation cannot happen to Wei Chen.

Mr. Wei's face suddenly darkened, "Do you know what you are talking about?"

"Yes." Wei Chen did not flinch at all.

"Even if you lose the inheritance rights of the Wei family for this?" Mr. Wei's tone became cold and oppressive.

"Yes." Wei Chen answered simply and neatly.

The old man was silent again. He stared at Wei Chen for a long time, trying to find hesitation on Wei Chen's face. Even if Wei Chen had a slight hesitation, he could make Wei Chen lose his right to inherit the Wei family. Give up Chen Li.

However, Mr. Wei did not see even a trace of hesitation in Wei Chen. Only then did Mr. Wei realize that Wei Chen really didn't care about the inheritance rights of the Wei family, not at all. Even if he asked Wei Chen to leave the Wei family now, He thought Wei Chen would leave without hesitation.

"Your wings have become stiff, and I can't control you anymore." Finally, the old man sighed deeply and made a compromise.

Wei Chen was brought up by him. He originally thought that he knew Wei Chen better than anyone else. He thought that Wei Chen was ambitious and ambitious for the entire Wei family. He would even do many things that were contrary to Wei Chen's original intentions in order to inherit the Wei family. Things to carry. Mr. Wei even thought that Tan Wei would marry Chen Li in the first place so that he could inherit the Wei family.

But now it seems that these things he thought were ridiculous. This grandson he thought he knew, in the end he couldn't see through anything, and he didn't even have any interest in the behemoth Wei family.

This was something Mr. Wei had not expected, and it was also what he least wanted to see. He liked the feeling of having everything in his own hands. As long as Wei Chen had a little bit of care about the inheritance rights of the Wei family, he could do it without any fuss. Fei Zhili controlled Wei Chen in his hands.