Chapter 117 - 118

Start from the beginning

When he saw the first painting by Chen Li, Sylvester was froze in his tracks. His eyes fell on this painting and he couldn't move away.

He felt it, felt the soul in this painting. This soul may still have flaws, but the emotions it displays can reach people's hearts directly, making people's moods rise and fall immediately with this painting, and they can't control their emotions at all.

Zhuge Yu did not disturb him and let Sylvester watch quietly. He believed that with Sylvester's ability, Chen Li's outstanding talent and excellent skills could be seen.

Chen Li didn't know who Sylvester was, and he was a little scared. However, after seeing Zhuge Yu and Sylvester getting along, Chen Li knew that this man was a friend of the teacher, and Chen Li was not so resistant, but The subconscious fear still lingered in Chen Li's heart, and he could only stand far away, not daring to get close to Sylvester.

Zhuge Yu noticed Chen Li's nervousness, so he walked to Chen Li, patted Chen Li's shoulder gently, and said softly: "Don't worry, he is a friend of the teacher. He is very accomplished in abstract painting. He is very knowledgeable." You will learn a lot by contacting him."

Chen Li looked at Zhuge Yu, seeming to be struggling with something, and finally nodded as if he had made up his mind, "Okay."

Zhuge Yu smiled, very happy.

He likes Chen Li's purity. Putting aside matters related to Wei Chen, Chen Li can make himself take a big step bravely for painting. The main reason why I was able to make Chen Li lower his guard and let him get close was that he could teach Chen Li about painting.

Chen Li is a person who truly lives for art.

Perhaps others can only focus on developing certain aspects of painting techniques and cannot learn too much. They lose their own style and do not have the energy to learn.

But Chen Li is different. What Chen Li needs is to learn from the strengths of others. His mastery of painting skills is simply God's love for him. It is like it is engraved in his soul. Before he learned it, he just forgot it, but as long as he learns it, these engraved skills will be revealed. The painting skills in the soul can be mastered by Chen Li immediately, and he can use them with ease.

Perhaps other people need a strong personal style to express themselves and promote themselves, but Chen Li does not need it, because every painting painted by Chen Lite can reflect a style. The style of painting is unpredictable, but every painting is shocking.

Once, Zhuge Yu thought that Chen Yunlan was God's favorite and a person who was truly born to paint. However, after meeting Chen Li, Zhuge Yu gave up this idea.

Perhaps both of them have excellent talents, but Chen Yunlan lacks Chen Li's purity and his purity in painting.

Zhuge Yu believes that the results will be very different.

When looking at Chen Li's paintings, Sylvester was quiet the whole time and didn't say a word. However, he paused in front of each painting for a long time. During the viewing process, Sylvester was not distracted, and his eyes were filled with emotion. I only have Chen Li’s paintings in my heart.

After looking at three paintings in a row, Sylvester stopped. He couldn't look at it any more. He was afraid of being obsessed with the full soul in these paintings.

"Zhuge, I must take back what I said before." Sylvester spent a lot of effort to look away from the painting. He looked at Zhuge Yu and said very sincerely: "He is really a Genius, and you have discovered this genius, I want to express my gratitude to you, thank you for injecting such a strong force into the current painting world."