Chapter 113 - 114

Start from the beginning

"Cookie, my name is Wei Hua, does it sound like a wafer? You and I are both cookies, and we are born to be a family!" Wei Hua said with a smile when handing over the money.

The boss ignored him and kept looking for money.

Chen Li and Wei Chen were ready to leave. Wei Hua did not receive a response and did not feel disappointed. He took the change and waved goodbye to the boss, "Cookies, let's see you later." After saying that, he gave it to the boss. A blowing kiss.

The boss turned around to clean the quilt and refused Wei Hua's blowing kiss.

After the blues came out, Wei Hua pulled Wei Chen and said: "Achen, do you know the boss? How do you know he is a hacker?" Wei Hua is not stupid. He can find out a person's identity with just a phone number. Call records and content, as well as online chat records, are beyond the reach of even a top hacker. However, Wei Chen was able to learn about his boss's hidden career. Wei Hua found it a bit incredible.

Wei Chen saw Wei Hua's attitude of breaking the pot and asking the question, so he explained: "I only found out today. Today is a hacker competition organized by International Hackers. When I entered the Blues, I inadvertently glanced at the boss's computer screen. , you know."

What Wei Chen didn't say was that at that glance, he not only saw the boss's ID, but also saw the boss's victory in this international hacker competition.

"Oh." Wei Hua didn't understand this aspect. Just now, he just thought that the way his boss was typing on the keyboard was so cool. He didn't even notice what the boss was typing. "So he is so powerful!" Finally, Wei Hua said He said with pride, as if the boss was already his.

Wei Chen glanced at Wei Hua and felt deeply that this man was hopeless.

Wei Hua pulled Wei Chen and asked: "Achen, how much do you know about hackers? Tell me about the legend of cookies?"

Wei Chen ignored Wei Hua, who was already going crazy, and took Chen Li's hand into the car. Inside, the moment the car door closed, Wei Chen said to Wei Hua: "Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Wei Hua asked, what did he do to help Wei Chen? Was it because Wei Chen was called over tonight and Yiqiao found out that her boss was the world's top hacker?

Wei Chen didn't explain, but he knew in his heart that Cookie would agree to help him today, largely because of Wei Hua.

No one would remember someone's taste so well for no reason. Today Wei Hua just said the same thing as before. Cookie understood Wei Hua's meaning and mixed Wei Hua a cup of coffee, sugar and milk that suited Wei Hua's taste. Not too much, not too little, just in line with Wei Hua's taste.

The meaning of this is naturally thought-provoking.

However, Wei Chen would not care about this. After all, this was a matter between Wei Hua and Cookie, and it was also a matter of feelings. Let the two of them cultivate themselves.

Naturally, as a person in the game, Wei Hua didn't see it as clearly as Wei Chen. He was even wondering whether Cook Ie was single now.

Wei Hua felt heartbroken. He looked up and saw that the lights of Blues had not yet been turned off. He turned around and continued running back to Blues. When he arrived at the door of Blues, Cookie had already turned off the lights. When he walked to the door, When he was about to close the door, he met Wei Hua.

"It's closed. If you have anything to do, come back tomorrow." Cookie said with a cold face. "It's no big deal. I just have a question and I want to know the answer." Wei Hua said, his eyes locked on Cookie's body and the corners of his mouth raised. The smile is as bright as the light.