Chapter 109 - 110

Start from the beginning

“If the editor-in-chief doesn’t believe me, you can ask the bosses who have been on the cover of your magazine in the past about the automobile industry, or maybe other industries, and ask them what they think of Wei Chen. , The imperial capital is so big, Wei Chen's reputation is probably not limited to the automobile industry." These are Li Chu's guesses, but these guesses are well-founded. Wei Chen can achieve a thirty-point increase in performance. I often have contact with these big bosses.

When Li Chu said this, the editor-in-chief of the magazine was actually a little moved. After he ended the call with Li Chu, he called a few bosses he could chat with and asked his subordinates to check Wei Chen's information.

What surprised the editor-in-chief was that half of the business leaders he contacted knew Wei Chen, especially those in the automobile industry. They were full of praise for Wei Chen and asked him if he wanted to do an exclusive interview with Wei Chen. , the boss said on the spot that if there was an exclusive interview with Wei Chen, he would definitely support this issue of the magazine.

After finishing the phone calls with several big bosses, the people below also sent Wei Chen's information. Regardless of his academic qualifications, he had a brilliant record a year after graduation. He didn't know what would happen after joining Changfeng, but To be able to sit in the position of deputy director of Changfeng at this age is definitely extraordinary!

Finally, the editor-in-chief paid attention to Wei Chen's appearance and immediately decided that Wei Chen would be the cover character of this issue of the magazine!

Who is he if he is not handsome and talented?

"You immediately go to Changfeng Group to contact Director Wei and ask him if he is free in the next few days. Can you accept our visit? Also ask him to spare his time to take a cover photo for our magazine." The editor said. , a problem in my mind was solved, and the whole person felt much more relaxed.

"Okay." The subordinate responded and immediately went to Changfeng Group.

When there was only one person left in the office, the editor-in-chief tapped his fingers on the table, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly uncontrollably. He had a premonition that this issue of the magazine would definitely explode!

The text message on the phone rang, pulling the editor back from his thoughts. It was from Li Chu. The text message was just three words, "How is it?" The editor did not answer directly,

only replied: "Are you free tonight? I'll treat you to dinner."

Li Chu When she saw this text message, she knew what the editor-in-chief meant. She raised the corner of her mouth slightly and put the phone back. From the moment she told the editor-in-chief Wei Chen, she was sure that Wei Chen would be favored by this magazine. That’s why I believe it.

At noon, the heavy snow stopped, and the sanitation workers worked hard to clear a road. The sun appeared, the sun shone down, the white snow radiated sunshine, and the whole world became bright.

Wei Chen had just finished processing a document when an internal call came in. It was from the front desk, saying that a reporter from Business Magazine wanted to see him.

Although Wei Chen didn't know why the reporter from Business Magazine wanted to see him, he still let the reporter come up.

Business Magazine is the largest business magazine in China. It is a magazine under the People's Daily and a state-owned enterprise. Of course, compared with the People's Daily, Business Magazine is much less well-known, but in the business circle, it is much more powerful than the People's Daily.

People who can be listed in business magazines are all bosses of multinational companies. Some people even say that whether they can be listed in business magazines is the criterion for measuring the success of a person's career.