Chapter 077 - 078

Start from the beginning

Why can't I be as good as a young man who has just stepped out of society after so many years of hard work? Why did this young man put so much pressure on me as soon as he came to the company?

Why?

He Keqiang couldn't listen to what Wei Chen said in the last meeting. Maybe he felt a little regretful at the beginning, but the more he got lost in his thoughts, the more jealous He Keqiang felt. It becomes more intense, pushing regret into a corner, and finally there is no room for regret.

But He Keqiang has been working hard for so many years, and he must have his own set of rules for doing things in his heart. Although the jealousy in his heart is almost overflowing at this moment, he can't see it at all on his face. He felt annoyed and ashamed, as if feeling sorry for what he had done before.

"The meeting is dismissed." Wei Chen's cold voice brought back He Keqiang's thoughts. Then there was the sound of chairs scraping the floor and the sound of heated discussions among employees. He Keqiang stood up from his position. Seeing Wei Chen leaving the office, he immediately chased after him.

"Director Wei, wait for me." The way he nodded and bowed was completely opposite to the overtly sarcastic look before the morning. Wei Chen stopped when he heard this, glanced at He Keqiang, and said: "Manager He, what's the matter?"

"Director Wei, I'm here to apologize to you. I've really been blind to gold and jade these days. , I'm really sorry for bumping into you." He Keqiang said with a smile, he was able to bend and stretch.

Wei Chen said: "I accept your apology." After saying this simple sentence, Wei Chen moved forward again.

He Keqiang was left behind by Wei Chen again. He looked a little confused and had no idea what Wei Chen meant. He accepted his apology, and then what?

He Keqiang wanted to catch up, but was stopped by the person behind him.

"Manager He, where are you acting now?" A slightly mocking voice reached He Keqiang's ears, causing He Keqiang to stop and turn to look at that person, the deputy director of the marketing department. manager.

He Keqiang has always been at loggerheads with this deputy manager. In the past month, he has seen the deputy manager using his taunting skills. Who would have thought, the situation has changed, and now it has really turned on He Keqiang himself.

"Why are you hugging me to the thigh? You're so arrogant, it's ugly!" He Keqiang retorted. At the moment, he couldn't stand the deputy manager's triumphant look.

But he didn't expect what he said. The deputy manager was not angry, but laughed and said: "Yes, Director Wei's thighs are really thick. Didn't Manager He just want to give him a hug? I just don't know if Director Wei will." Will you dislike your dirty hands hugging other people's thighs?"

The deputy manager is confident that he can hug Director Wei's thick legs. He is very proud, unlike some wallflowers who sway in the wind, pitifully. Ridiculous.

"Lv Wei, what do you mean by that?" He Keqiang denied it, but the burning pain on his face was as if someone had grabbed his collar and slapped him several times, burning him.

"What do you mean, He Keqiang doesn't know it yourself?" Deputy Manager Lu Wei raised his eyebrows, "Don't think that we don't know about the dirty things you did without Director Wei mentioning it? Who are you pretending to be innocent for now?"

He Ke Qiang seemed to hear Lu Wei's laughter, as well as the laughter of all the marketing employees behind Lu Wei, full of disdain and ridicule.

"Wait! Don't be too happy too soon!" He Keqiang walked away angrily, feeling a little ashamed.