Chapter 057 - 058

Start from the beginning

Li Li just

kissed him...

really kissed him!

Wei Chen looked at Chen Li blankly, "Li Li, can you kiss me again?"

Chen Li obediently leaned over and kissed Wei Chen's forehead again, and then stared at Wei Chen with his big eyes. Chen looked, it was wet.

"Kiss me again." Wei Chen, who had not yet recovered from this wonderful taste, looked into Chen Li's eyes and asked for another kiss.

Another wet kiss fell on Wei Chen's head. This time it was no longer a touch. Chen Li pressed his lips to Wei Chen's forehead and then stopped moving.

Wei Chen felt that he was asking for trouble just now. The weather in summer was really hot, and his whole body was getting hot now. He quickly pushed Chen Li away and said with some urgency: "Li Li, it's okay." His voice was already gone. Somewhat dumb.

Chen Li looked at Wei Chen in confusion, his eyes clear, like a child who didn't understand anything.

"Li Li, do you know that you can't kiss others in the future?" Wei Chen immediately warned after suppressing the heat in his body. He was worried that Chen Li would mistakenly think that kissing was a way of complimenting him. If he kissed someone else, he would Regretful.

Chen Li nodded, then leaned over and kissed Wei Chen on the forehead. It seemed that he was a little addicted.

When Wei Chen met Chen Li's clear eyes, he felt weak for a while, thinking that this sweet torture would last for a long, long time.

Time flies and Monday arrives. This is the day when Wei Chen goes to Changfeng Group to report.

On the first day when he reported to the company, Wei Chen didn't feel nervous at all. He got up early to take care of himself, and after another night of mixing scallion oil noodles, he pulled Chen Li out of bed.

Chen Li was a little confused in his sleep, but one thing was good, that is, when he got up, he would not fall asleep again, even when he was very sleepy.

After being pushed into the bathroom, Chen Li washed up obediently and was completely awake. I remember that I was going to work with Wei Chen in Wei Chen's company today, so I took Wei Chen to the cloakroom to help me choose clothes.

Wei Chen chose a light and simple casual outfit for Chen Li. Chen Li was not satisfied. He pointed at Wei Chen's suit and tie and said that he wanted to wear the same one as Wei Chen.

"Why, you still want to wear couple clothes with me?" Wei Chen said jokingly.

Chen Li's big eyes suddenly lit up and he nodded heavily.

Wei Chen didn't expect such an answer. He didn't know how to react for a moment, and finally rubbed Chen Li's hair.

She was really teasing him all the time, and the most important thing was the teasing unconsciously!

"It's too hot to wear these, so just wear this one." Wei Chen pushed the casual clothes on his hand to Chen Li again and said seriously, actually to hide his flirtatious feelings.

In the end, Chen Li honestly put on the clothes Wei Chen handed over, and then went out with Wei Chen intertwined...

Changfeng Group is located in the center of the imperial capital, and owns a very proud independent office building. , the people coming in and out are all elites, wearing suits and ties, walking in a hurry. These people always want to split their time into two parts, and they are either rushing to make this progress or that progress every day.