Chapter 055 - 056

Start from the beginning

Zhuge Yu walked into the mountain forest as if he had resigned himself to his fate. The sun was shining mottledly through the gaps in the leaves. The mountain breeze was slightly cool. Zhuge Yu's impatient heart slowly calmed down before he had gone far.

After walking along the winding mountain road for half an hour, he heard the sound of gurgling water. Zhuge Yu walked in the direction of the sound of water. Soon he saw a small stream falling from a high place, forming a There is a small waterfall. Under the waterfall, there is a wooden water wheel that slowly rotates driven by the waterfall. There is a bamboo pipe connected under the waterwheel, which brings the stream water to a large water tank not far from the shore.

There are a few carps swimming leisurely in the water tank, occasionally spitting bubbles and playing chasing games. A water lily floats on the water tank, blooming in full bloom against the sunlight.

Next to the water tank are stone steps covered with moss. Climbing up the steps, you will find a small wooden house. The fragrance of tea can be heard in the wooden house. The white gauze curtain is floating gently in the summer wind.

Zhuge Yu approached and pushed open the wooden door. A string of wind chimes hanging on the wooden door was driven by the wooden door and made a clear ringing sound, telling the people inside that a guest was coming.

However, there was no need for the wind chime to warn him. As soon as Zhuge Yu stepped into the wooden door, he shouted loudly.

"Old guy, I brought a good thing for you to see today." Zhuge Yu said, stepping on the bluestone road all the way into the cabin. The dirt he just walked up the mountain left Zhuge Yu's footprints on the bluestone road.

Zhuge Yu didn't knock on the door, went up the steps, opened the door and went in. Sure enough, he saw an old man with white hair and beard painting with a brush.

Seeing his master painting, Zhuge Yu swallowed the words that reached his throat. He walked quietly to the old man's side and stared at the world in the old man's paintings.

Distant mountains, still water, return to the boat.

It is a fresh and elegant ink painting. With just a few strokes, it plunges people into a world full of hazy beauty.

More than once, Zhuge Yu felt that the old man in front of him was not a human being, but a god from outside the world. Otherwise, in today's impatient society, how could this man live leisurely in this deep mountain and old forest?

After the old man put the last ink dot on the painting, he stopped writing and looked at Zhuge Yu calmly. The light blue gown made the old man look like a person who came down from the fairy world, full of fairy spirit.

"Do you have anything good to share with me?" the old man asked.

Zhuge Yu turned his eyes away from the old man's painting and said mysteriously: "I came here today to show you a painting. I'm sure you will like this painting more than me." The old man raised his eyebrows and looked at Zhuge Yu, looking forward to seeing what happened

. appearance.

Zhuge Yu smiled and spread out the scroll in his hand and said: "This was painted by a young man in a shop in Shanghai. I think it suits your taste, so I brought it over for you to have a look at." Zhuge Yu said

this As soon as he said that, the old man was also a little curious, and his eyes fell on the slowly unfolding scroll. When the scroll was fully unfolded, the dull emotion in the old man's eyes disappeared, and he was filled with a stunning look.

Zhuge Yu had been paying attention to the old man's expression, and naturally caught the figure in the old man's eyes. Knowing that the old man was also attracted by this painting like himself, he said with some pride: "How about it, I have a good taste. Right?"