I decided to work, because no way I'm gonna sleep tonight.

And she likes to spend her mornings in the garden,Maybe I'll have a chance to talk with her...

I watch the sunrise with so much hope, that we'll sort out what went wrong yesterday but,i didn't even saw her today despite staying in the same house, I'm just sitting here in the bus stop watching the sunset disappointed.

And I'm sure that I'll be mad when I can hear her,feel her presence, but not able to see her,so i just came here for a walk 2 hours ago.

This second last day here we are leaving day after tomorrow,we are leaving to spend our rest of the holidays at home.

But something inside me told that i shouldn't push her in the things if she is not willing to...And i shouldn't be harsh on myself either.

And with that i worked in my room,till i passed out and didn't even realised it late morning,when i woke up.

I took a long shower to clear my mind,and as I headed downstairs,i heard a laughter ,a laughter that I can recognise even in a room of hundred people.

A picture of shiny eyes,cute dimple,happy smile and a glowing face are painted in my mind.

I saw her talking to Arsh showing him something in the newspaper.

As she saw me her smile faded,a sad look morphed her happy face.

Am I that awful baby??

She didn't even looked at me the whole time I was eating breakfast right infront of her.

Like she was so busy reading, like she practically read the whole newspaper.

I looked around and everyone was busy in their own things.

And i was walking towards her and she stood at the same time,and walked passed me.

I hold the another end of paper in her hand, which made her stop.

She looked at the newspaper where i gripped tightly and And me with a frown..She tugged it,and i held it tighter,And finally she sighed,"Hamza Leave it" My name listening in her voice after probably two days... sound like heaven."It will tear Hamza.." She pulled it out no use.

"You are ignoring me..." I sounded dead serious.

"No... I'm not" she looked away.

Baby i know you can't lie... Stop trying that...

"Tell that to my face..." I loosened the grip on the paper and pulled it once with force.

Now she is directly infront of me, looking at me with shock.

"Nope I'm not ignoring you..." Her face turned into a deep shade of crimson.

"Do want to talk about that?" I asked knowing the answer.

She nodded negatively,"Are you sure you are not ignoring me?" I controlled my smile, seeing her all flustered.

And again she nodded shyly,"Are you sure??" Another movement of her head as an answer.

How bad it'll be, to push her against the wall and devour her lips and kiss all that flustered face???

Thank God she walked away,before I could actually do that.

Have a fucking control on yourself Hamza....
........

As it was the last day we packed some lunch and walked towards the lake.

I just teased her again asking is she still ignoring me.

She smiled and " i swear Hamza if you don't stop that,this time I don't hold your hand after pushing you into the cold Lake.."