Thirty-Seven | L |

(MAN THIS GETS GRAPHIC.

Mature Warning, just a heads up!

That | L | stands for lemonade!)

It was just as well; the November wind was starting to truly chill him to the bone, and as much as he was trying to hide it, Elijah could feel his legs trying to give out. The arousal and teasing were all well and good, and they'd distracted him nicely, but it was all he could do to mask his relief as the two of you made your way to the elevator again. Azure eyes watched your behavior closely, knowing that even the gentle friction between your thighs from walking was making it difficult for you to function normally.

She's always been so diligent. Never failing to accomplish what she's set out or asked to do. This whole arousal situation is so intense for her.

Arm around your waist, your date gently guided you back to his car, making sure you were settled in the passenger seat before he slid behind the wheel. And while he started the engine, Eli paused, looking over at you.

Your head was back against the seat, eyes closed and your legs tightly together. That wasn't helping either, but that delicious ache seemed to be driving most of your actions. There was a low chuckle beside you, and you caught the human still staring. "Intense, Vi?" You could only nod. "Okay, well, let's get you home."

[This is entirely new for me. I've never wanted anything so badly before. I love Elijah deeply, but I can only think about his touch...]

It didn't last long, not really. Despite the warning about things being illegal, you'd removed the seatbelt and turned towards your date, succeeding in undoing his belt completely before he actually said something. "--VI, JESUS, HANG ON A FUCKING SE--....... f... fuck......"

The grip on the steering wheel was like death, and he was forced to halve his focus: half on the road, and half on not thrusting. Both of your hands encircled his length, stroking at a terribly slow pace with a touch so soft he couldn't stand it. His groan was more vibration than sound, coming from deep in his chest.

Even worse- or perhaps better- was you leaning over, murmuring into his ear all the while. "I could not hold myself back, Elijah," came your whimper, hands gently twisting as you stroked.

His jaw was clenched tight, only managing a strained groaning sound at your words. The blood rushing to his cheeks said more than what his mouth would have, and he couldn't help but wonder if you could actually feel him throbbing under your touch.

If he let go of the wheel, it would have been the end of everything. Head thrown back a bit, pushing against the driver's seat, Eli didn't dare take his eyes off the road. Yet. "Ffffffuck," the male hissed, overcome with waves of chills as your grip tightened just enough. A single drop of precum beaded and dripped down along your fingers. Slowing the vehicle to a stop at a red light, your creator groaned again, covering his mouth and trying to appear casual. "V-Vi, I... shit... I already told you, this sh-shit is-- Oh, fuck... it's illega-- JESUS!!"

You had, casually, lowered yourself as you pulled your hands away, letting your tongue swirl around the tip. Exploring with this new synthetic addition, saliva coated the entire length, gripping the male's thighs to steady yourself as he continued to drive. Licking up one particularly prominent vein, your attention was locked onto the precum still oozing.

Elijah picked the absolute worst moment to glance down: his flawless prototype, eyes clouded in lust, lapping up what her creator offered, tongue strung to his cock with sticky strands of her saliva. Biting at his lower lip only did so much to keep himself in check; the bass growl from his chest went right to your core, the ache growing to the point that the upgraded parts were clenching around nothing.

Control.

One hand pried itself away from the wheel, lowering to take a great fistful of your hair. "You... say you know what I want, luce mia..." Eli rumbled. "So show me what you've learned."

"Yes, Elijah," was your soft reply, body shifting a touch more so you were closer still. The sensation of a warm tongue encircling the head made his thighs twitch, another pearly droplet oozing before it was lapped right up. But you slid your date right down your throat, mewling around him and gifting those vibrations right down to the base.

"--FUCK.... fuck... good, that's... God, that's so good..." Gingerly the human's hips lifted a bit, the grip on your hair as tight as ever. "Oh, fuck, that's my good girl... you know just what I want, hmm...?"

You did, though only by actually doing these things did you realize that you would benefit, as well. Hearing Eli's praise, feeling his body reacting to your pleasurable attention, was setting your skin ablaze. Every minute tug to your hair sent electric jolts down your spine. Only at that moment did you realize that there was more than the searing heat between your thighs, but it was ignored in favor of the creator.

Bobbing your head slowly, your date was treated with a constant hum from your voice module, making your throat vibrate while you swallowed him. Hissing again, your hair was pulled sharply as he cursed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, g-goddamnit I'm so close..." You were abruptly pushed down, his cock hitting the back of your throat while you were given a harsh, single-word command: "Suck."

Elijah's breathing was labored, each exhale heavier than the last as you obeyed his order. Cheeks hollowed, you sucked eagerly, desperate to fulfill your function. You were made for him to use as he saw fit; if your creator wanted to deepthroat you, then he would find his prototype ready with her mouth open.

"That's... it, that's --fuck, fuck... Shit, your fucking mouth-- nnnngh..." The human growled, teeth bared just slightly. With an abrupt motion the car was thrown into park; he'd made it into the driveway, at last. Pulling at your hair with a firm hold, he finally had use of his other hand, which went to the back of your neck to hold you down. "You're not going anywhere until you show me the cum in your mouth," your date spat.

With the car no longer in motion, you could maneuver in the seat freely, hovering over the male at an easier angle for him. Nails dug into his thighs, needing the leverage as you fought tooth and nail for your creator's offering. When you whimpered, the swollen length began to twitch in your mouth, so you unleashed a torrent of those kitten mewls that would haunt Elijah for weeks on end.

God, she sounds so desperate...!

He only thrust once before his head was thrown back, jaw clenched against his rough outcry as he spasmed in your throat. Warmth flooded your mouth, though you only slowed the suction to a stop when the hands on your head released to gently pull you back up. As he demanded, your mouth opened slightly for the male, his warm cum dribbling out the sides and slowly trailing south. "...... V-Vi..." he huffed, panting a good deal but unable to tear those piercing eyes away from the end result of his commands.

"D-do you... feel better, Elijah?" You swallowed, or attempted to, the words coming through a sticky mess.

"... yes. Let's... get you inside," Eli purred, watching you lap up what remained from your face while he fixed himself. You seemed almost drunk off of him. "We'll get that cleaned up, and... then I'll take care of you."