Thirty-Six

[Perfect]

Speaking against your lips, the human could have collapsed, feeling yours trembling under his touch. Why he was prolonging this, Eli had no answer.

Except, perhaps, that he loved seeing you as weak as he was in your hands. Knowing that he was not the only one hopelessly in love.

"Listen to me, Vi," your date murmured, "I have to make sure you're all right with what I want to show you. The second you're uncomfortable, stop me. Please."

The eyes he adored so much opened slowly, sparkling in the distant city lights like amethysts. Your mouth worked, the violet blush starting to rise in your face. "Show me my upgrades, please. You've given me a new body and I desire to experience the capabilities."

A very android-esque manner of telling him to have his way, but this was Elijah Kamski, after all. "I know you feel things already. But now that you're upgraded, you'll feel the entirety." One single, gentle kiss was offered before he added, "I'll go slow. That way, you feel it all."

Hand finding its way to the back of his neck, you tugged the male a little closer still. Even as his assistant, Eli did not treat you as anything less than an equal. His commands were given kindly. But your words now were meant to tease, not realizing just how filthy they were: "Control me, Elijah."

Flinching under your hand, your date exhaled and seemed to hiss under his breath. "Y-you... really don't understand the effect you have on me, do you...?"

A kiss was pressed to his cheek, feeling the warmth from the prominent blush. "Nor you on me," you whispered. "Please do not be shy. If I had concerns I would not have agreed to these upgrades." Your algorithms, designed to assist, had to construct new solutions to this intimate matter.

So the lips brushing against the outer edge of his ear sent his blood rushing in multiple directions. His hands gripped your shoulders, head lowered as the tall male groaned, voice delightfully low. His black hoop earring was delicately tugged on, caught between your teeth, the giggle from your throat going right into his fucking soul.

She's fucking giggling and teasing me. I--

Control me, Elijah.

Hands took your head, carefully pulling you away enough to stare into your core. Thumb brushing across your lips, it tugged the lower one down a bit. "Where did you learn to tease...?"

"You developed me to assist you. Therefore, it is my duty to tease you, especially if I am to discover what you enjoy."

"You could do anything and I'd enjoy it, luce mia," Eli growled, still feeling the exquisite softness of your lips. "But you want me to control you." His thumb pressed and gently worked its way into your mouth. Another minor upgrade: the synthetic saliva. He knew that you were now capable of having your mouth actually water; for once, your creator let the filth come to the surface, curious if he could train your algorithms and have your mouth watering with certain... things in it.

The sheer fact that your lips closed around the digit said enough. Your tongue was rubbed curiously, swiftly coated in the saliva you weren't yet used to, before it slowly pumped in and out of your mouth. This was repeated, the pace never changing, though you soon had the new synthetic lubricant dripping from your mouth and down your chin.

So he gently grabbed your jaw, thumb still in your mouth, bringing you close. "I hope you realize the implications of this, Vi. It's not just my thumb I want here, you understand?"

You did. And his thumb slid from your mouth as you sank to your knees, face still flushed in that lovely violet shade as you gazed up at your creator. There was something... strange. Something you could only describe--