end of the line

hi everyone, it is very clear that I haven't updated this story in over two weeks or so and to be completely honest this is the way it will be if I were to keep this story going, and because that is just not acceptable I have come to the conclusion that I will finish this story here in the next couple of chapters. maybe I will do an epilogue if any of you guys request it, you know like five years into the future.

but I am just not feeling it anymore, and I don't want the responsibility of having to upload be held above my head when I am already discouraged by the numerous negative comments. I've had such an amazing time creating this story and have just grown out of my 'Jack Gilinsky' phase as will all of you in the upcoming months or maybe even years. but please respect my decision and for all of you who have enjoyed my story, and check to see if I have uploaded damn near everyday, I am really sorry and have greatly appreciated your enthusiasm throughout this book.

I hope everyone is having a great summer, and I will talk to you soon in these last couple of chapters.

add and follow me on social media so we can interact (:

love you all xx

snapchat: maddi_caniff (user is an inside joke, I hate myself)
instagram: mac.madison
twitter: trillmaddi
tumblr & pinterest: euphoricmac (these two apps are my everything.)