Deflagration: The Kwamis' Choice, Pt 2

Scene: An interview of Lady Luck and Kitty Noire is shown on TV.

Clara Contard: Were Coccinelle and Chat Noir forced to step down after Monarch stole several Miraculous from them?
Lady Luck: I'm sure you'll understand that we can't answer that question. But Coccinelle and Chat Noir have nothing to feel guilty about.
Kitty Noire: We'll accomplish our mission just like they did, because the goal we all share is to defeat Monarch, isn't it?
Clara Contard: Or perhaps Coccinelle and Chat Noir renounced their mission so they could finally live their love story?
Lady Luck: They were never in love or in a relationship, and neither are we.
Kitty Noire: (leans on her staff) So far anyway!
Lady Luck: Of course not! We just met!
Clara Contard: So, what should we call you?
Lady Luck: Lady Luck. Nice to meet you!
Kitty Noire: Kitty Noire. I've got a feeling we're gonna get along!
Lady Luck: I'm sure we will!
(Lady Luck and Kitty Noire leap off)
Nadja Chamack: Well, Clara, seems like Paris now has two new heroines with strong personalities! Let's wish the best of luck to Lady Luck and Kitty Noire!

Scene: Parisian streets. Lady Luck is seen swinging from building to building. She arrives in her room and lands safely.

Lady Luck: Spots off!
(She de-transforms into Juleka)
Juleka: How'd I do?
Tikki: You were fantastic, Juleka! (She whimpers)
Juleka: No, it's the interview, wasn't it? Did I say something wrong?
Tikki: No, no! You were perfect! It's just... I was thinking about Luka. I hope he's okay.
(Suddenly, Luka enters the room)
Luka: Juleka? Tikki?
Juleka: Uhhhhhh... It's not what it looks like?
(Luka brings Juleka into a hug)
Tikki: I'm sorry, Luka! I couldn't force myself to go very far!
Luka: It's alright, Tikki.
Tikki: (zooms over to Luka) Oh, Luka!
Luka: Well done, Tikki! (To Juleka) She couldn't have made a better choice to replace Coccinelle.
Juleka: Wow, this morning my brother couldn't leave his bed, and suddenly now, look at those happy dry eyes and rosy cheeks! What did we miss?
Luka: Oh, just Adrien being himself. But nevermind me. How's the new holder of the Black Cat Miraculous? You think you guys can handle Monarch? You can't tell a thing to Rose; are you sure that's going to be ok?
Juleka: Stop worrying about all that stuff. Secret identities, the war on Monarch, that's all Lady Luck and Kitty Noire's problem now. You no longer have to worry about losing your Miraculous because of guilt. Just focus on Adrien.
Adrien: (from the deck) Luka? Are you coming?
Luka: Coming, babe! (To Juleka) I gotta go, Adrien and I are going out. I just had to grab my wallet.
Juleka: (laughs) Have fun, you two!
Luka: See you later, sis.

Scene: Exterior, Le Grand Paris. Kitty Noire lands on her balcony.

Kitty Noire: Claws in! (She de-transforms into Zoé)
Plagg: Panache and repartee, you have my congratulations! You only lack one thing keeping you from being the perfect holder: a cheese cellar.
Zoé: Then, you'll be happy, Plagg! I live in a hotel! And the restaurant has the largest cheese cellar in Paris!
(Zoé's last line, "largest cheese cellar in Paris" echoes in Plagg's ears, causing his eyes to dilate)
Zoé: But you have to be very careful!
Plagg: (settles in Zoé's beanie) "Careful" is my middle name!

Scene: Interior, Le Grand Paris. Zoé exits the elevator and sneaks towards the kitchen. As she opens the kitchen door, she stumbles upon Chloé eating an ice cream.

Chloé: Agh! Jeez, sis, you scared me! What are you doing sneaking around like that?
Zoé: Oh, uh- sorry, Chloé. I'm... well- nevermind what I'm doing- Is... there anything I can do to make up for scaring you?
(Chloé playfully smirks)

Scene: Interior, Le Grand Paris. Zoé enters her room while carrying a pile of Chloé's shoes, and drops all of them on the floor.

Plagg: So it smells just like cheese, but it's not cheese?? And it needs cleaning too!? Want me to cataclysm that sister of yours?
Zoé: (laughs) Don't worry, Plagg. It was my fault for offering. Besides, Chloé has really changed; it's all in good fun.
Plagg: Well... if you're sure. If you change your mind, just let me know. I'll cataclysm anyone you want. Just ask the T-rexes — that is, if you can find one! BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT SO SMUG ANYMORE NOW, ARE THEY?
Zoé: (laughs) I feel like you like to blow things out of proportion, don't you?
Plagg: Yes... especially when I'm starving.