Gorizilla

Scene: Gabriel's atelier.

Adrien: Father, there's something I'd like to talk to you... about. Can I have a few minutes of your time?
Gabriel: Yes, of course.
Adrien: Really?
Gabriel: I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available.
Adrien: (sighs) It'll be too late then.
(Gabriel notices that Adrien is fidgeting with his ring)
Gabriel: Shouldn't you be practicing your piano?
Adrien: Yes.
(Adrien walks out of the room. Gabriel brings up video footage of Chat Noir from Coccinews on his computer. He pauses the video and rewinds it before zooming in to take a closer look at Chat Noir's ring. He then looks at an advertisement featuring Adrien. He zooms in to take a closer look at Adrien's ring. He then places the two videos side-by-side and studies the rings)
Gabriel: That's impossible!
(Gabriel bursts through his atelier's doors and marches upstairs to Adrien's room. The bodyguard notices him while standing in the doorway)

Scene: Adrien's room. Piano music is playing in the background when Gabriel opens the door to his son's room.

(Gabriel gasps when he and the bodyguard see that Adrien is not there, and that the music is actually from his phone. Gabriel sees that the window is also open)
Gabriel: Nathalie! Where is my son?!
Nathalie: Huh?!
Gabriel: Adrien has managed to leave his room without either of you noticing! Find him!
(The bodyguard and Nathalie run downstairs to start their search for Adrien

Scene: Streets of Paris. Adrien is sneaking through the streets to get to his destination.

Wayhem: Adrien?! The Adrien Agreste?! This is awesome!!
Adrien: (laughs nervously) Okay, bye. (He tries to walk away, but Wayhem starts following him)
Wayhem: The first time I saw you in that ad, I told myself, "Wayhem, I got to meet this guy. He's so cool!". What if I was, like, your biggest fan?
Adrien: Yeah... sure.
(Wayhem takes out his phone to take a photo of himself with Adrien)
Wayhem: Say "cheese"! (He starts texting) "Me and Adrien. This is the best day of my life!"
Adrien: No! Don't post it up on—
(Wayhem has posted the photo on the Internet)
Adrien: ...the Internet.
(Meanwhile, the bodyguard is driving in the Agreste limousine, searching for Adrien)
GPS voice: You have got one new alert!
(The bodyguard touches the GPS screen and sees the photo of Adrien and Wayhem. He grunts before he tracks down the location of the photo)
GPS voice: New destination.
(The bodyguard turns left to follow his new route. At the same time, Adrien is trying to get away from Wayhem)
Wayhem: Hold up! Could you autograph my cologne bottle of Adrien? (He holds out a life-size cutout of Adrien, causing the latter to creep out) And my life-size cutout?
(Adrien notices that his bodyguard and the Agreste limo are right behind Wayhem)
Adrien: Some other time. I've gotta get going. (He runs off)
Wayhem: No wait! Adrien!
(Nearby pedestrians overhear Wayhem and start shouting Adrien's name in delight. Adrien stops running when a little girl in front of him points at him)
Girl: It's Adrien from TV!
Firefighter: Can I have an autograph for my daughter?
(Adrien runs off while being chased by a mob of fans, including Wayhem, plus a man on a motorcycle, a firefighter's engine, and a police helicopter)
Wayhem: Adrien? Adrien! Adrien!!

Scene: Marinette's room. Marinette is watching a perfume ad, starring Adrien.

Commercial voice and Marinette: Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien...
(Marinette suddenly hears her phone ring. Marinette pauses the video to pick up when she sees that the caller ID shows Alya)
Alya: Marinette, I've been waiting for you for fifteen minutes! Where are you, girl?
Marinette: Uh, I was deciding which swimsuit to wear. (chuckles)
(The video from her computer starts playing again.)
Commercial voice: Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy.
Alya: Uh-huh. And the Adrien's ad helps you pick out a swimsuit, girl?
Commercial voice: Adrien.
Marinette: (giggles) Um, yeah! I'll be right there! (laughs nervously)
(Marinette ends the call before she quickly grabs her duffel bag)