Lifting me and twirling me around, he shouted, "I AM GOING TO BE A DAD, SARAH! I AM GOING TO BE DAD. A FUCKING DAD!"

Amid laughter, I requested, "Put me down, Alex. I'm feeling a bit dizzy."

He stopped immediately, lowering me with care. "Fuck, Sorry, are you okay? Is the baby okay? I am sorry, I got carried away with the news. Did I hurt you? Let me get you some water..." I held his hand.

"We are okay, Alex. Relax," I reassured.

"But you said..." he began, and I interrupted, "I am fine, Alex. We are fine."

Crouching in front of me as I sat in a chair, he asked with a hand on my stomach, "Is it true, Dove? I'm not dreaming, am I?"

Never had I expected such a reaction from Alex. While I knew he'd be happy, I also harboured doubts about whether we were rushing things.

"It's true; you're not dreaming," I affirmed, and his wide smile reassured me.

"Alex... a-are you happy? You don't think it's too early or have any doubts?" I expressed my concerns, seeking confirmation from him.

Once again, he gazed at me, cupping my cheeks with one hand. "You have no idea how happy I am right now, Sarah. I am on cloud 9, no, I am above this universe," he declared, and I couldn't help but smile.

"You're not upset with me for missing the pills?" I sought reassurance.

"Upset? I never wanted you to have those damn pills in the first place. I just wanted you to have a better future and fulfill your dreams. If it had been my choice, I would have thrown that damn box so far away... you have no idea, Dove, how much I wanted to have a child with you," he confessed, holding my hand with his free one. One hand remained on my stomach, confirming Maa's prediction of him being exceptionally clingy.

"Y-you wanted to have children with me?" I asked, tears once again streaming down my cheeks.

"More than anything, mon trésor. More than anything," he declared, rising and helping me stand. Then, he kissed me with such passion, the intensity conveying his desire for this and how elated he felt.

He literally stole all the air from my lungs. When I finally pulled back, I took a deep breath.

As we sat there indulging in chocolate cake, a sudden craving that had taken hold of me.

"You've made me the happiest man in this fucking world, Little Dove," he declared, holding my free hand in his.

I playfully slapped his bicep, covering my stomach protectively. "No more cursing, especially in front of the baby. And I am no longer 'Little'; I am the one with a little treasure inside me," I declared with a pout.

He kissed my lips, chuckling. "Okay, no more cursing," he agreed. Pulling my cheek softly, he added, "But you will always be my Little Dove."

"But what about this little one?" I questioned.

Pulling me onto his lap and placing a hand on my stomach, he replied, "This little one will also be my Little Dove, but you will be my first and most loved Little Dove. You are my precious fucking treasure."

I playfully hit his arm again. "Alex!"

"Fuck, sorry," he said cheekily.

I raised my brow at him, and he apologized again. "Sorry."

"You really need to drop your habit of cursing in every sentence. What if the baby hears and starts mimicking it?"

"There's no harm in it, Dove. But if you want, I won't use any curse words around the baby, okay?"