Chapter 46

Daniel's POV

We both moved to the dance floor and danced with my hands on her waist and her hands wrapped around my neck. A rush of electricity surged through me, igniting a fire that had been smouldering inside since the day we met. It was as if she could sense my desire to be close to her, knowing that I had promised to let her set the pace in our relationship she moved closer.

As we embraced, her presence felt warm, and we swayed in perfect harmony with the melody. It was a dance of emotions, an unspoken language that conveyed the depth of our affection. Her eyes met mine, and in that moment, I saw the same longing mirrored in her gaze.

I wanted her to be with me, for the first time I wanted the presence of a girl in my life more than in bed. She has no idea what she means to me, even I don't because all of this was new for me. I have asked for a chance to prove myself to her that I genuinely like her and will keep her happy. I want to prove to her that I will never hurt her or let anyone else do so. I wanted her close to me but I kept my promise and hence a little gap between us while we danced deep drowned in each other's eyes.

In the moment of unguarded vulnerability, Mia leaned in, her lips meeting mine in a tender and heartfelt kiss. My heart soared with elation, knowing that she trusted me enough to initiate this intimate connection. It was a promise kept, a testament to the genuine bond we shared. It had been 2 months since she had accepted my offer and I had kept my promise, but I missed her.

As we parted, our eyes locked in an unbreakable gaze, and a sense of bliss washed over us. The kiss was different from all the kisses we had shared, it was filled with trust and emotions we both still need to figure. It was a kiss that felt like the beginning of a new chapter between us, the beginning of something beautiful just like Mia. Something I wanted with her, was a step ahead towards our journey and I plan to keep walking ahead with her hand in mine. Revealing the promise of a trust and love that would only grow stronger with time.

At that moment, I realised that Mia was my special someone, and I couldn't wait to explore this beautiful journey together.

I knew I was pushing my luck when I asked her if she would like to spend the night with me rather than dropping her at her hostel. But to my luck she agreed and I am going to make this night magical and memorable for her. Today was the start of something between us that was not just sex.

The day cannot be any more perfect, and the night is going to be more than perfect I can promise her that.

After the kiss at the restaurant, I knew that Mia was initiating things with me and she trusted me enough for that. She has still not said anything about her feelings for me nor have we ever talked about her personal life.

But it was a start and I will get her to trust me and love me within these 4 months that I have with me. When she can trust me completely I will tell her about my feeling for her.

As we reached home Mia pulled me close to her and kissed me passionately like she was craving me just like I did her. I deepened the kiss and tugged her legs lifting her up while she wrapped her legs around me.

I lifted her up and walked to my room.

(A/N: Mature content ahead, if you don't want to read or are offended please skip the part)

As we made our way to my bedroom, her legs still wrapped around me, I pressed her gently against the closed door, and our lips met again in a passionate kiss. It was a moment I had longed for, yearning for her touch and the way she made me feel complete. I missed her.

Though my desire to take things further and pounce on her was strong, but I knew this moment was special between us. We had just gotten back together, and I wanted to show her how much she meant to me. The memory of our previous misunderstanding at the restaurant still lingered, and I couldn't bear the thought of causing her any pain.