Chapter 82

Alex's POV

I woke up with a silly grin plastered on my face again, refusing to fade no matter what. But I cherished starting my day with joy, especially with her wrapped around me. Her petite arms encircled my waist, her head nestled in the crook of my neck, and her legs entangled with mine.

Gently disentangling myself, I headed to the bathroom. After getting ready, I packed our bags, a task made effortless since we hadn't left the suite in Madrid since our return.

Although I suggested sightseeing, Sarah was too sore and tired the next day after our first night, and later, she was simply too irresistible for me to control. Consequently, not many clothes were unpacked, as we scarcely needed any. No matter how much I tried, I could never get enough of her. She was like a drug, fueling an insatiable need within me. I supposed I was addicted to her.

Approaching the bed to wake her up, I gently caressed her cheek, rubbing my thumb over it. "Wake up, Dove. We have to catch the flight back to New York."

She groaned, scrunching her nose. "Don't you own the plane, Alex? Can't you just call and tell them we'll go later?" she mumbled, still half-asleep.

"Yes, we do own the plane, but we have to be back today. Don't you have college the day after tomorrow?" I inquired, hoping she would awaken for her college commitments.

"It's still two days away. I can sleep now and travel in the evening," she said sleepily, covering her face with a pillow.

Removing the pillow, I responded, "Okay then, I'll tell Mom that her sweet daughter is not coming back today because she is too tired from the sinful activities she has been performing all night and all these days." I expected her to protest and wake up out of shyness.

However, her response made me choke on my saliva. "Go ahead; she would be more than happy to let me be late. Did you forget how excited she gets, she was the one who got me different stuff for this."

There was no reasoning with her, and she was right. Mom would likely get excited and suggest extending the vacation further, referring to it as a honeymoon.

Uhh!! How do I wake her up? An idea struck me, and I smiled devilishly.

Leaning over her, I whispered in her ear, ensuring my voice was low and husky, "Okay then, I'll call the pilot and Mom that we will be late. But you have to wear all the stuff Mom bought for you and help me during our time here."

Her breathing quickened, and she turned red. I got up from the bed, removing my tie. "Should I get undressed now or later, baby?"

She immediately shot up in bed. "I'm up, yes, I'm up," she said, nodding her head, eyes still closed.

She's so adorable.

I gave her a peck on the lips, picked her up, and placed her in the bathroom. She got dressed pretty quickly, surprising me since I thought she would still be tired.

As we sat in the car, she rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep within five minutes. Did I really tire her out that much? I smiled as I glanced at her. The car jolted abruptly due to sudden brakes, and we moved forward with the impact. I held Sarah close, placing my hand on her head to ensure she wouldn't get hurt, while my other hand gripped the handle of my side door for balance.

"Sorry, sir, there was a child running on the street," the driver explained.

"No problem, but be careful further on," I replied. Then, I looked at Sarah, who had found solace on my lap and curled up across the entire leather seat. I smiled at her, pulled her closer to me, and put my arm around her protectively.