Chapter 37

Alex's POV

We walked to my car, and Sarah stopped in front of it. "Is something wrong, mon trésor?"

"I think I have seen this car before," she said, confused and turned to me.

Does she recognize my car? Did she notice me back then?

"Where?" I asked, curious.

"I can't remember, but I am sure I saw it somewhere," she said, deep in thought.

"You must have seen a similar car on the roads," I said, dismissing the thought.

"No, this car is by no means common and seen on the roads, Alex," she said dramatically, like it was a big deal to spot this car on the road.

She was right; it was a rare car and my favorite. I only drove it whenever I wanted to drive or see her. It was a Lamborghini Veneno.

 I didn't want my secret to be revealed so soon, so I brushed it off

I didn't want my secret to be revealed so soon, so I brushed it off. "Maybe you saw it in the garage. Let's go, or we will be late."

Throughout the ride, I was tempted by her sexy thighs. I kept glancing her way through the ride, and to my surprise, she was also stealing glances at me. She would become all shy when caught looking in my direction.

We reached the restaurant, and Dan and Mia had done a fabulous job. Everything was set up as I wanted it to be. It looked even more beautiful than I had imagined. I would have to thank them later for all their efforts in making this night perfect.

I held Sarah's hand and walked us in. She gazed at the hall in amazement, a smile gracing her lips.

"It's so beautiful, Alex," she said amazed.

Looking at her, I replied, "Yes, it is."

She looked at me, blushing when she realized I was looking at her. Even after three months, she blushed whenever she caught me gazing at her. By now, she should know that I can't stop looking at her beauty and innocence.

We sat at our table, set in the center of the hall, adorned with her favorite flowers. I picked up the flowers, offering her the flowers. "For you, mon trésor."

She gasped at my actions and then blushed, smiling broadly, lighting up every dark corner of my heart. My heart raced, and I realized that I had started liking her. Today, I planned to tell her that.

I hope everything goes according to plan.

The dishes were served, and they were all her favorites. We enjoyed our dinner, talking about various topics, from the mundane to the profound. I enjoyed listening to her, and she had a way of making me open up. She was the only person I had ever spoken to this much. I'm usually reserved, but she made me want to talk to her, to share everything on my mind. I felt free and happy when I was with her.

I don't know when or how it happened, but she slowly crept her way into my life and my mind, and I couldn't get her out of it. I wanted to look at her and talk to her all day.