Chapter 80

(A/N: The next 2 chapters contain mature content and are not meant for the faint heart. So if you are uncomfortable you can skip the chapters and start reading from Chapter 82. You will not miss any storyline. And for those who want some nasty stuff, hope you enjoy it!)

Sarah's POV

"You trust me mon trésor?" I nodded because I trusted him the most in this world.

He moved closer and kissed me. The kiss was rough and demanding, he bit my lower lip and entered his tongue exploring all of my mouth. Then he moved to my neck and I was feeling things in my body, while his hands roamed all over me.

I pressed my lips tight so that no sound escaped me. But he was not helping, with every kiss I wanted to shout in a good way. When the feeling got intense I bit my lower lip hard so that I won't let out any sound.

I remember how last time he left just after I made a sound, I don't know what to do and I don't want to ruin it for him.

He kissed just above my collarbone and between the crook of my neck and that was the place where I couldn't stop the sound so I had to bite my lips harder drawing blood but still a small voice left.

He stopped and looked up at me, his face mere inches away from mine.

Oh no, he would leave again. I should I bit harder to stop the voices. My eyes fill with tears not wanting to hear what he has to say. Why do I not know this stuff? Why do I have to disappoint him every time?

His thumb pulled my lip out from under my teeth and he said "Why are you hiding away mon trésor? I want to hear your angelic voice moaning for me." I blushed at his words and he chuckled.

"But you left last time when I made a noise," I said not sure why he would say he wanted to hear my voice when the last time he went out of the room leaving me there.

"That's why you were holding your moans?" he asked and I nodded.

He closed his eyes and said "I am so sorry baby, but when you moaned the first time I lost my shit. I wanted to make your first time special but hearing you was making it difficult for me to control myself. So I left and planned this trip for you. To make you feel special and tell you how much I love you. I am so sorry I never wanted to make you feel bad."

He said kissing my cheeks and hiding his face in the crook of my neck and I didn't know what to say. But then he suddenly sucked the skin between my collarbone and neck and I moaned not able to control it now that I was not biting my lower lip.

I was scared that he would pull away but he smiled in the kiss and I relaxed knowing what he said was true. After that, I didn't hold back on voices that left me.

Kissing the neck he started moving lower, then he looked at me holding the hem of my dress, and asked "Can I?" I nodded feeling red and hot.

He slowly started lifting my dress above my head and throwing it somewhere in the room. Butterflies, no not butterflies something big, huge like elephants were running in my stomach.

After removing my dress he removed his suit jacket and shirt. And oh his abs, my hands were itching to run on his well-defined abs.

Looking down at me and his eyes running all over my body. I was shy and self-conscious about how I looked, he may have seen well-kept figures while I knew I had some curves here and there.

"Fuck, y--you're sexy," Alex says and all my insecurity ran out of the window and I became red at his compliment.

Without wasting any time he captures my lips. His hand roamed all over my now almost naked body and his bare chest touched mine. His touch was warm and sent electricity to my body.