Chapter 38

Sarah's POV

I was sitting in cafe alone, waiting for Mia. She didn't come to classes today, and I hope she is fine. I was thinking about yesterday night and how wonderful it was. I have never felt so good in my life; no one has ever made me feel special like Alex did yesterday.

He even gave me a dove necklace because he said he felt I was a dove. I feel so warm in my heart. No one has ever given me a nickname before, especially not with such a wonderful meaning. I am no dove, but if Alex says it, I would take it.

I think I have feelings for him, which he would never reciprocate, but what he did yesterday was enough for me, as I have never felt anything like that before. Because nobody has ever done anything so special for me.

I was smiling, thinking about yesterday and drinking my coffee at the cafe when someone came and sat next to me. I didn't realise it because I was deep in my thoughts.

"So, you enjoyed yourself yesterday?" someone asked me.

"Yes," I said, still in my own thoughts and not paying attention to who was sitting next to me.

"How about I make your night even better tonight?" the same voice said, and I felt a hand on my leg.

This brought me out of my thoughts, and I saw who it was. It was someone from college and none of my friends. He was sitting too close for my comfort, so I quickly moved a little aside and removed his hand from my thigh.

"Who are you?"

"I think names don't matter, but since you would be screaming it tonight, let me tell you." He smiled, and it sent shivers down my body, which was not a good feeling. He moved closer to me again and said, "It's Karen, but you can call me anything you like." He winked, and I felt nausea in my stomach.

I stood up from my seat to leave because he was not giving me a good feeling, and I felt like leaving before something bad happened. As I was about to leave, he held my hand and pulled me back closer to him.

I didn't like how close he was standing, so I said, "I-I need to go, leave me, please."

He chuckled, but it was not a good one and felt like evil, and said, "Oh baby, don't beg just now; you should save it for tonight as you would be doing a lot of begging."

He was moving closer, so I pushed him away out of instinct, and he didn't look happy. "How dare you, bitch," he said angrily, holding my wrist tighter.

"Please let me go," I said, tears in my eyes.

"How about we go to my place right now, and I show you how good I make you feel all night. Then we decide if you want to go or not?" He said, pulling me towards him.

I stumbled on my feet and was about to drop, so I held my hands in front of me to stop the impact. My hands landed on his chest, and he smirked, which made me feel bad in my stomach.

His hands left my wrist, and one hand was on my back, and was moving downwards, which I did not like. I slapped him and pushed him away. I was about to run out of the cafe, but he held my wrist again and stopped me from moving.

"How dare you, bitch? What's your problem?" he shouted at me, and I flinched.

"Please let me go," I said, tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked around, but there was no one in the cafe.

""Why? Don't you like me, or do you prefer billionaire dicks?" he said angrily.

I looked at him shocked and the language he was using. Why was he being so bad to me? I did nothing to him.

"Please let me go.... what do you want from me?" I asked, trying to remove my hand from his grip and go far away from here.

"Why are you acting so hard to get, huh? I know bitches like you fuck billionaires like Alex for their money." He said, moving closer to me again, and I stepped back. "Tell me, did you show him the same attitude you are doing with me or took his dick like a good little bitch you are."