Chapter 65

Alex's POV

When she told me that she was still a virgin and I was her first kiss, I couldn't help but feel protective of her and on top of the world.

I WAS HER FIRST KISS!!! AND I WILL BE HER FIRST!!!! FUCK!!!!

I am going to make her first time so special, just like she is to me. I would make it a night to remember because she deserves the universe, and I am willing to give her that.

I am going to plan a beautiful evening with her and tell her how much I treasure her and how special and valuable she is to me. Not only by my words but by my actions as well. It's not like I would have not done it if she was not a virgin. She had became very special to me and I would do it for her no matter what. Her past or virginity doesn't matter only she does.

The fact just made me extra possessive about her, she is such a pure soul. I was scared, to not to get her harmed in any way, not even me.

I kissed her passionately and hungrily, I just couldn't get enough of her not now, never ever. I was kissing her neck when she moaned and I kissed her again at the same spot, I found her sweet spot and her voice... fuck I am getting so hard.

I need to stop kissing her or I would take her right here and right now. I need to stop. I need to plan something special for her.

Stop Alex!!

I got out of the room to stop myself from getting any further because after hearing her moan I don't think I would have been able to control myself from having her right there.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water and calm myself. While sitting on a stool, I was thinking of a plan to make her feel special because she was so special to me, and what she said made me feel thousands of emotions all at once.

Fuck, I can't wait to make her feel every happiness in the world.

I was her first everything. FUCK!!! I love her.

What??

Did I just say that???

Do I?? Yes, I do, no doubt about that.

But can I??

Can I make her happy? What if I mess up or she realises she doesn't love me anymore and leaves me?

No, she would not leave me; I will not let her go. Never.

I love her. YES, I LOVE HER!!!

FUCK, I finally said that. I can finally love her and only her. She is mon trésor, my Little Dove. I want to tell her and the world how much I love her and how much she means to me.

I had these feelings for her for so long. I just couldn't let myself believe that I could also love. But now that I have finally confessed to myself, I will not step back and will embrace my love for her.

I will tell her how much I love her with my surprise, making her feel like the most special person in the world, just as she is to me.

I got a call and I went out.

"Yes... ok... fine I'm coming"

I came back, I had a smile on my face that would not go away, even when I tried taking deep breaths to calm myself. I never realised how much time I spent outside.

Entering the room, I saw her sleeping on the bed, and I couldn't help myself from complimenting her beauty.

Then I knew she was not sleeping because of all the tint, and I love teasing her and how shy she gets around me.

FUCK, I love her so much.

Spain it is. I slept hugging her and smelling her scent, which brought me peace. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I held myself because I knew that if I started the kiss, I would not be able to control myself, and it would not end in just kissing. I wanted to wait until my plan was executed.