Chapter 57

Alex's POV

When I returned from my meeting, I entered the room as quietly as possible, assuming Sarah would be asleep.

But what I walked into was beyond anything I could have imagined. Sarah was wearing a dress that left me utterly stunned.

Seeing her in that dress made me realise how cute and sexy could coexist. She looked adorable, blushing and pacing the room while rehearsing her lines. At the same time, she looked incredibly seductive, igniting every part of my desire. I hadn't realised how sexy she was – her legs, her thighs. I think I've developed a thigh fetish for her thighs. She's a masterpiece created by God himself. Fuck I want her, but she has never initiated anything, and I don't think she's comfortable doing so yet.

She caught me staring at her, so to cover my reaction, I ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks while saying, "Cute." Then, I rushed straight to the bathroom. What the hell did I just do or say? What else should I have done? Ugh!

 What the hell did I just do or say? What else should I have done? Ugh!

I knew I was in for a hard time sleeping. Even after spending half an hour in a cold shower, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I was taking a cold shower in February, and I was still incredibly turned on.

How on earth was I supposed to lie down next to her, knowing how incredibly sexy she looked? I tried to help myself in the shower, hoping to exhaust myself so I could fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

But my little friend, who wasn't so little, was not cooperating. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, I found Sarah lying on her stomach, reading with her legs raised and interlocked.

FUCK I am hard again. Was she trying to tease me on purpose? If she continued, I didn't think my self-control would last much longer.

 Was she trying to tease me on purpose? If she continued, I didn't think my self-control would last much longer

I cleared my throat, and as soon as she realised I was there, she got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. This was going to be a long night.

I tried to fall asleep before she returned because I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself if she came near me. As I lay there with my eyes closed, I felt the bed shift beside me, and I sensed her slipping under the covers, doing her best not to make a sound or disturb me. Little did she know, I was deeply disturbed and not in any condition to sleep.