So i joined medicine, for that reason, what happened to her is just an accident, but deep down i know I'm still blaming myself for it.

"Because we can't live without eachother Hamza, tell me that you love me too i can sense it Hamza... don't lie..." Her voice still haunts me. I shook the thoughts of her.

That was the most painful thing i hid from everyone even my family don't know about it fully.

"It's been like 3 years since we saw you in person.." ray added.

"I think we should visit India to see him." Edward answered

"I think that's the best idea,why don't you visit me during the winter break..." I covered up my emotions.

"Only if it's your wedding.." Harve teased.

"Tell me you are dating someone..." He added.

"No, I'm not Harvey..." I'm unbothered.

"Bro with the personality of yours, girls will be in a queue to date you...well men too- "

"Stop Harvey I'm sending this video to Sophie..." I cut him off.

As much he likes to tease,he loves sophie more than anything.

We talked about what's happening in our life for about another hour.

It's like 3 Am I'm shut my laptop off and lying on my bed with my phone.

I quickly responded to Jayden's mail and congratulated him and Tessa his wife.

I opened my WhatsApp and I have
so many notifications...

I ignored everything,when I saw the photos of Hania which Azra shared.

It's the photos of Haldi and mehendi,all the tiredness working from six hours vanished looking at her photos.

Well Hania too shared some pictures but it's not of her, you know the formality pictures we take with family,that one's.

Azra captured the pictures secretly,if Hania know that her sister shared her photos to me ,she would probably kill both of us, I don't know why she is such a private person.

I'm seeing the pictures Hania shared with her cousin's, it's clear why she is insecure about her height.

Like her cousins would be about 5'3 only, only Azra is 5'5.

Not gonna lie she is standing out in all pictures,she is not even wearing any footwear.

She is uncomfortable, not happy as she was in other photos.

And accidentally,my stupid hand clicked on the call icon.

Shittt...

It started ringing, god why It's not even hanging up..

No use she picked up. Does she think I'm Stalking her...

"Hello, Hamza??"

"Yeah,i called you accidentally..."

"Oh ok" what!! she is gonna cut the call?

I'm talking to her after 3 days no way I'm done yet.

"Why are you still awake? It's so late..." I asked.

Look who is asking the question...

"Umm, it's a wedding hamza,all the rituals were done at 2 Am and i can't sleep,so I'm scrolling my phone..."

"What are you doing??"

"I just finished a meeting..."

"Don't you feel tried because the actual wedding is tomorrow followed by reception other day.