₮Ɽł₱ⱠɆ₮ ₴ɄⱤ₱Ɽł₴Ɇ

Y/n's P.O.V
4 more months passed by quickly, and might I say, I feel like I'm about to pop.

When you're pregnant with triplets, it messes with you.

Let's just say, the other week, I almost threw Wukong and Macaque through the roof because I was crying, cause I didn't get my food, and then I got angry, yelling at them to make me food, and what happened next, you can most likely guess.

I will say, there are the ups and downsides of being pregnant, especially with triplets.

I get massages, and extra cuddles, along with all the food I could eat.

Though the only problem is, my emotions are out of whack. When I got upset or sad, Wukong and Macaque would do everything they could to get me to calm down.

Like, give me food, cuddles, more food, and more cuddles. One time I almost locked them out of the bedroom cause I was sad I didn't get the food I wanted, but I still let them in and got my cuddles.

Stupid pregnancy cravings make you do stupid stuff.

We also decided that I would give berth on Flower Fruit Mountain since giving birth to three monkey babies in a hospital would most likely freak everybody out.

It's also a good thing Sandy knows how to help when the time comes, so Wukong and Macaque are prepared to get him for when I'm about to give berth.

MK is excited for the day to meet his little siblings, as am I. I remember him saying that he'd protect them with his life, and if anybody hurt them, he'd kill them.

Mei, she already prepared getting, and making baby clothes for the triplets. I told her we don't know the genders yet, but she made them anyway

Tang already said he wanted to be the Godfather, and I said yes, cause if I didn't, he would keep asking, so I couldn't say no to him.

Pigsy has already planned on making baby-safe food, which I'm thankful for.

Sandy has done a lot already. Like giving me tea to help with the morning sickness, meditating with me, doing safe exercises, etc.

"Wake up, Princess..." Macaque's voice rang out.

"No, I don't wanna." I groaned, rolling over.

"Come on, you got to get up if you food." Wukong says.

"Fine, fine, fine." I groaned again, sitting up. "I feel like I'm getting bigger everyday." I looked down at my stomach.

"Hey, at least it's almost time." Wukong helps me off the bed.

"I know, I can't wait much longer." I chuckled lightly but immediately grunted in pain.

"You okay, Princess?" Macaque asks me.

"Yeah, I'm good, I think they just kicked though, feel." I grabbed both of their hands, placing them on my stomach.

I felt the multiple kicks inside me as Wukong and Macaque felt.

Macaque lets out a chuckle. "Seems like they're a little too eager to get out."

"They probably get that from me." Wukong smiles cockily.

"Oh really, and how would you know that?" Macaque raised a brow.

I sighed at the two. "You two better not start arguing, now help me to the kitchen and get me food."

"Yes, Princess."

"Yes, Ma'am."
_______________________________________

After eating some food, and almost throwing my husbands through the roof again, I took a peaceful walk on Flower Fruit Mountain's beach with them.