₮ⱧɆ ₭ł₦₲, ₮ⱧɆ ₱Ɽł₦₵Ɇ, ₳₦Đ ₮ⱧɆ ₴Ⱨ₳ĐØ₩

Y/n's P.O.V
I stood there, my arms quipped around me as I shivered, everybody waiting for an answer from me.

"Should you tell them, Y/n? Or should I?" Pigsy crossed his arms.

"Mom, what's going on?" MK asks worriedly.

I sighed. "I... don't know."

"That's it! I'm telling them!" Pigsy shouts.

"Pigsy..." I say in a warning voice.

"No! Because you've been hiding this since this whole Lady Bone Demon thing started!" He said.

"Y/n, what's he talking about?" Wukong put his hand on my shoulder, immediately taking it away on contact. "You're ice cold."

"It's nothing." I said.

"No, it's not! Back when the Lady Bone Demon first attacked, she got shot with a blast, and now she's slowly freezing to death!" Pigsy told everybody.

"Pigsy!" I clenched my chattering teeth.

"What? I said if you didn't tell them, I would." He crossed his arms.

"Mom, why didn't you tell us?" MK asks.

"Getting the Samadhi Fire was more important, and I didn't want you or anybody else to have to worry about me when there are more important things to worry about." I turned away, looking through the window.

"More important?! There's no point in anything if you freeze to death!" MK shouts.

"MK, baby..." I reached my hand out to him but immediately pulled back, feeling even more cold than before.

"That's it! You're not doing anything until this gets better. Sandy, you got a heated blanket in the bag of yours?" MK turns to Sandy.

"Yep, right here." Sandy pulls out a heated blanket, approaching me.

"Sandy, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Sorry Y/n, but this should help you feel better until we figure out how to fix this." Sandy wrapped the heated blanket around me, sitting me on a seat.

"Now, you stay right there young lady, and do not move until I say so." MK said to me.

"Wow, here you are, taking care of me when I'm supposed to be taking care of you." I chuckle lightly, shivering afterward.

After that, the others went back to talking about how to reforge the Samadhi Fire.

Tang started to speak. "Um, so uh, Mr. King, sir, I don't wanna rush you or anything but--."

"I'm okay with rushing him. What's the plan, Monkey King? We've got all three Rings of Samadhi, so how do we use them to make the Lady Bone Demon go boom? Is there a switch or--." MK asks, but Wukong interrupts him.

"It's a bit more complicated than that. In order to reforge the Samadhi Fire we'll need to reach the summit of that mountain." Wukong pointed out the window.

"Huh. And, uh, that's where we'll find the fourth ring eh? Ain't that right, Monkey King?" Pigsy glared at Wukong, who kindly gave a glare back.

"Fourth ring? W-what fourth ring?" MK looked confused.

"Oh, Pigsy, I think you're confused. Monkey King said they split the Fire of Samadhi into three rings. Three rings hidden by the three great warriors, Monkey King, the Demon Bull King and--."

The train car stutters to a stop.

MK looks through the window, seeing a vehicle outside. "Uh, who dat?"