Đ₳₦₵ł₦₲ ₴Ⱨ₳ĐØ₩₴

Y/n's P.O.V
"MK, time for school." I shook him awake.

"I don't want to get up, Mama." MK mumbled, pulling his blanket back over his head.

"Oh well, guess you're not getting any of the ramen noodles I made forever breakfast." I shrugged and began to talk off.

"Noodles!" MK jumped up, bolting past me.

"Woah." I laugh, watching MK set down, waiting for a bowl of noodles.

"I want noodles." He said, holding a fork in his hand.

"What's the magic word?" I asked.

"Oh, please, Mama." He corrected himself.

"You got it, bud." I ruffled his hair.

Going over to the counter, I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet, pouring MK some noodles.

"Here you go." I sat the bowl in front of him.

"Yes, thank you, Mama." He said and started chowing down on the noodles.

"You're welcome, bud." I pat his head, sitting down and pulling out my book again.

Now what shall happen in this part?

In the few months, the three knew each other, they fell in love with the Yú Míng, and Yú Míng fell in love with both of them, never even admitting it.

On a night when there were no servants in the palace, she invited them over to her room where they lay in bed, and that's when they--

"Okay, nope, stopping right there." I closed the book.

"Something wrong, Mama?" MK looked up from his bowl.

"I'm fine, bud, just a scene in this book I read." I chuckled nervously.

"What kind of scene?" He asked.

My eyes widened, trying to make something up. "A scene that's for adults."

"What kind of scene is that?" He tilted his head.

"It's confidential, buddy, adults only." I told him.

"Oh, okay." He went back to eating.

"Phew." I sighed in relief.

When breakfast was over with, MK was all ready for school.

"You ready, bud?" I looked at him.

"Ready." He said, holding onto his backpack.

Heading downstairs to Pigsy's Noodles,  I was greeted by Pigsy and Tang.

"Y/n, you got some noodles to deliver when you dropped him off, got it?" Pigsy told me.

"Don't worry, Pigsy, I got it." Me and MK got into the Tuk-tuk as I drove MK to school.

Once we arrived at the school, I was already telling MK to have a good day.

"Have a good day, bud, love you." I kissed his cheek.

"Love you too, Mama." He kissed my cheek, running off to meet up with Mei.
_______________________________________

After dropping MK off, I made my way back to Pigsy's Noodles, grabbing the orders and placing them in the Tuk-tuk.

"Okay, got 15 deliveries, had way more before, I can handle it."

After a while, I was on my last noodle delivery.

I grabbed the noodles, looking at the order name. "Nice, two more orders left, and this one is at Mrs. Carmichael's Bookstore."