₣₳₥łⱠɎ ⱤɆɄ₦łØ₦

Y/n's P.O.V
"Mom, Mom, Mom, get up." MK's voice woke me up from my sleep.

I opened my eyes to see an excited look on his face. "What is it, baby? You seem excited."

"It's nothing, it's just gonna be a good day." He smiled.

I chuckled, sitting up as I ruffled his hair. "That's good, bud, now go downstairs before Pigsy starts yelling at you."

"Yes, ma'am!" He saluted, zipping out of my room.

I laughed once more, getting out of bed, making sure I put my glasses on, and started getting ready for the day.

So much has happened, and I'm finally relieved to have a peaceful day and no interruptions or universe-ending events.

What makes today better is that I got a date with Wukong and Macaque later at a nice restaurant.

The only thing I'm confused about is how they were able to get a reservation.

Knowing Wukong, he probably did something sneaky, Macaque either did something sneaky as well, or somehow actually got a reservation.

No matter how they did, I still love them.

After getting fully ready for the day, I made my way downstairs, which was eerily quiet.

"Alright." I crossed my arms. "What's going on? Tang's eating free noodles, Pigsy's not yelling at him, MK's doing his job for once, and Mei's not gushing over a puppy video."

Tang laughs nervously, slurping his noodles. "Oh, it's nothing, it's just that--."

"Shh, shush, shut it!" Pigsy shushed him.

"Uh, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything's fine, Mom, just sit down and relax." MK said, leading me to a chair.

"Okay... either, something is wrong, or there's something you're not telling me." I raised a brow. "I'm only saying that because Mei looks like she's about to explode."

Mei started squealing, before trying her best not to explode. "Everything is... all good, Mama Y/n."

"Okay..." I turned to Pigsy. "Got anything for me to do?"

"Nope, nothing, as MK just said, relax and--."

*Ring* *Ring*

Pigsy was cut off as the phone rang.

"One second." Pigsy answered the phone. "Pigsy's Noodles, home of the world's longest noodles, how may I...what, how did you get this number?"

My ears perked up at the conversation.

"What?! No, I'm not gonna let you talk to her... you can't just...fine." Pigsy sighs. "It's for you." Pigsy handed me the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Y/n, my beloved daughter, how have you been?" A familiar said, which made my heart drop.

"We've missed you."

I dropped my voice to a low tone so MK couldn't hear. "Mother, father, I don't know how you got this number, but I cut you two out of my life for good reason, goodbye."

"Oh, Y/n, don't be like--." The phone was cut off as I hung up.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead in frustration, before looking at Pigsy. "How did they get this place number? As a matter of fact, how do they know I'm here?"

"How am I supposed to know?! They just suddenly called!" Pigsy said.

"Wait, who was on the phone?" Tang asks.