ł₥₱Ø₴₴ł฿ⱠɆ ĐɆⱠłVɆⱤɎ

Y/n's P.O.V
I sat crisscrossed, watching Monkey King train MK.

Yeah, I'm here on Flower Fruit Mountain watching them train. There was no chance that I was going to leave my baby boy alone with Monkey King to train.

Monkey King, just the thought of him makes me...it makes me feel things.

I felt my face heat up, remembering what happened in the Calabash. I know it wasn't the real Monkey King, but still.

I almost miss him.

I watched as Monkey King dodged MK's attacks until he used his tail, wrapping it around MK's leg, and throwing him.

"Better. Way, better." Monkey King caught MK. "You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!"

"Aw really?" MK says.

"I mean, it does make sense. You are getting trained by me. Now, we just gotta work on your focus." Monkey King says.

"Yeah, I am the best of focus— What do you mean, "work on my focus?!" I-I'm like the No. 1 Focus Guy!" MK said in an offended tone

"Ugh, if anyone is the No. 1 Focus Guy, it's me." Monkey King gloated.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat. "Literally, your entire legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!" I showed him a book of all his adventures.

Monkey King grabbed a bag of Peach Chips. "That's where you are wrong." He munched on some chips.

"The time that you ate all the Immortal Peaches that you were meant to guard?" MK brings up.

"That was a long time ago." Monkey King says.

"When you kept annoying everyone in the Celestial Realm?" MK kept going.

"That's a matter of opinion." Monkey King said.

I raised a brow. "Really? What about the time you picked a fight with Buddha--"

He shoved a peach chip in my mouth, turning to MK. "See, that right there is the problem. Focus is taking in everything, but honing in only on the one thing that matters. Right now, I'm talking to you while also honing in the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these 37 emails for my lawyer, the first 18 seasons of Monkey King: The Animated Series. The inner resonance of my soul that contemplate the fact that I am an immortal being, who will never be able to die. And that bug right over there. But..." He eats another chip. "I'm paying to you and your Mom glaring at the back of my head. Take in everything, choose what you want to do, and then do it. That is focus."

"That sounds... super confusing, and like you're just constantly distracted." MK lowered his head.

"Or maybe, you can't just handle real focus?" Monkey King says to him.

MK gasps. "I-I can totally focus. I focus all the time! In fact, the very next thing I do, is gonna be the most focused thing ever!" He runs off.

"Don't stress yourself too much!" I shouted, watching him leave.

"Why aren't you going back with him? Is it because you want to spend time with little ole' me?" Monkey King leaned on my shoulder.

"No, quite the opposite really." I moved away, letting Monkey King fall.

"Ow!" He rubbed his head. "Then why did you stay?"

"Because I need to ask you something." I turned to him.

He stood up, rubbing off his clothes. "What do you want to ask?"

"I want you to train me." I stated bluntly.