₳₥₦Ɇ₴ł₳ ⱤɄⱠɆ₴

Y/n's P.O.V
I sat just outside the T.E.A., reading a book.

What book you might ask? The Tale of Yú Míng.

Since I never finished it in the first place, I decided to re-read it again, and currently, I am a quarter through again.

A little bit has happened since we escaped the Dragon Palace of the East Sea.

Just the other week, MK almost got all of us sold off to a goldfish demon, and I almost grounded him for that, but he did get back his gold vision, which I'm thankful for.

Right now, Pigsy and Tang were taking down camp, while MK was with Sandy and Mei, working on his powers, and Wukong was meditating.

"Oh, Monkey King. He's glowing. That's got to be a good sign, right?" Tang spoke up.

"That's all he does. Glows and sits around all day 'cause he's got to get his strength back and apparently can't spare five minutes to help pack up camp." Pigsy got mad.

"Pigsy, even if you tried to wake him up, he ain't going to help." I sighed, shutting my book, pulling my sleeve back down so no one could see the frost.

Lately, it's been getting worse. It's spreading further and further on my body, right now, only my left arm is consumed in it.

"Besides that, you know never to wake up someone from a transcendental meditation." Tang said.

Pigsy sighs. "Tang, go get the others. Let's get going."

"Hey, you three, we're leaving!" Tang shouts at the others.

"Tang, don't just yell, I could do that." Pigsy said to him.

"And I'm about to yell if you both don't get your butts in the T.E.A." I dragged them into the T.E.A.

Pigsy got into the driver's seat, while Tang sat in the passenger's seat, and I sat in the seat behind him, of course, Wukong was still meditating in the back.

As Pigsy drove, he began to go on about how to pull noodles while I just read my book.

"That's the trick to pulling noodles, huh? You've got to use just the right pressure." Pigsy explains.

Strangely, there was no response, it was oddly quiet.

"You guys actually listening to me back there? I feel like I'm talking to myself here." Pigsy says. "Hey, if you're talking, you've got to speak up."

Mo decided to jump into my lap.

"Mo, what's wrong? Aren't you supposed to be with Sandy?" I stroked the cat.

Mo then jumped over to Pigsy.

"Sandy, look after Mo. I'm trying to drive. Sandy? MK? Mei?" Pigsy looked in back to see no one was there.
_______________________________________

We quickly stopped the T.E.A., stepping outside.

"We didn't just leave them at the campsite, did we?" Tang asks.

"I don't know, all I know is that my boy is missing, along with the others!" I panicked.

"No. No, something's wrong. I can feel it." Pigsy said to us.

Suddenly, a loud noise was heard.

Pigsy quickly picks up Tang, running back to the T.E.A. as I shut the door behind us.

"This would be a very good time for Monkey King to wake up." Tang says in fear.
_______________________________________

We were taking refuge in the T.E.A. from whatever was outside attacking us.