₦Ɇ₩ ₳ĐVɆ₦₮ɄⱤɆ₴

Y/n's P.O.V
When the others arrived, MK began explaining to them what had happened.

I'm still quite shaken up from it. I mean, how would you feel if you saw one of the ones you loved to sink into ink?

"So, you're saying you unlocked a cursed scroll and were attacked by DBK, Iron Fan, Spider Queen, Ne Zha, and some other demons you've never seen before?" Tang asked MK, trying to make sure he got it right.

"No, I'm saying we were attacked by ink versions of DBK, Iron Fan, Spider Queen, and all those other ones you just said." MK corrected him.

"And that Monkey King was sucked into an ancient scroll that you found in his room full of junk." Mei spoke.

"And now you're thinking Mr. Tang's gonna use his newfound powers to free our Mystic Monkey! Right?" Sandy says.

"And uh if that amazing plan doesn't work?" Pigsy asks.

"Hey!" Tang shouts, feeling very offended.

MK laughs nervously. "Don't worry about it guys! I figure this is just another cheeky, little adventure! If fighting Lady Bone Demon was a marathon, this is like a-a-a half marathon. Ideally less, you know? Short sprint."

"MK, sweetie, I'm about to send you to Sandy's cat therapy sessions. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him.

"Yep!" He dashes off into the cave where the ink demons had spawned. "Okay! No Ink Demons. Phew! When we get Monkey King out, we're gonna look back and laugh. Oh, how we'll laugh!" He forced out a laugh.

"Whoa! Monkey King... is a hoarder." Mei says.

"How do you think I felt when I spent the night here the other day? It was very messy." I told her.

"Hey, I think I found the scroll." Sandy says, picking up the black bamboo scroll.

"Sandy, wait!" MK tries to stop him, but Sandy unrolls it, dropping it and backing away.

"Uh..." Sandy says as ink demons start to emerge.

"Alright, Tangy, you're up!" Mei pushes Tang forward.

"Uh, give our Mystic Monkey back, or you're going to learn why they call me Mr. Tang!" Tang said, trying to use his powers, but failed miserably.

"Anytime now!" Pigsy shouts.

"Give it a minute!" Tang shouts back.

Then giant ink versions of the great companions and Yú Ming surrounded us.

"Your journey is not complete." Ink Tang Sanzang says.

"This fool has no strength." Ink Zhu Bajie spoke.

"Your fear makes you weak." Ink Sha Wujing said.

"You are but a foot not." The ink White Horse dragon said.

"What makes you think you can protect them when you can't protect yourself?" Ink Yú Míng's voice rang out.

"Uh, I'm not sure my sweet magic moves did the trick." Tang said nervously.

"You think?" Pigsy snaps.

The ink demons attacked, MK was able to grab Mei and leap away in time, but me and the others weren't so lucky.

I felt myself sink into the ink along with the others.

MK's P.O.V
I watched as my mom, Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy sunk into the ink.

I picked up my mom's and Tang's glasses, clutching them tight.

"You will fall." The ink demon went to attack again, but slashes came from behind reducing it to splatters.