₥₭'₴ ₣łⱤ₴₮ Đ₳Ɏ Ø₣ ₴₵ⱧØØⱠ

Y/n's P.O.V
"MK, come on, time to get up." I gently shook him awake.

MK sat up, rubbing his eyes as he yawned. "Mama, what is it?"

"You gotta get ready for your first day of school, aren't you excited?" I asked him.

Just like that, MK's tiredness went away as he got excited as he started jumping up and down.

I let out a light chuckle. "I see you're excited, why don't you go get ready while I make some breakfast." I ruffled his hair.

"Okay, Mama." He got up and started getting ready.

I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast, which was a plate of bacon and eggs.

"I'm ready, Mama." He sat at the table, all ready for school.

"Aw, look at you, all ready for school." I sat the plate of bacon and eggs in front of him. "Got your Monkey King backpack, got your Monkey King lunchbox, and Monkey King jacket."

"Yeah, I can't wait for school, Mama." He said happily, eating his breakfast.

After breakfast, me and MK went downstairs to be greeted by Pigsy and Tang.

"Morning Y/n, and morning to you to MK." Tang greeted.

"Morning Mr. Tang." MK smiled.

"What's got you so excited, kid?" Pigsy asks.

"Mama's taking me to my first day of school, I can't wait!" He cheered.

"Yeah, won't be back till late afternoon, Pigsy." I told him.

"That's alright, you can help by helping me close shop, now go, don't want MK to be late." Pigsy said.

"Come on, Mama." MK grabbed my hand, leading me out of Pigsy's Noodles.

"Okay okay, slow down, bud." I laughed, getting into my Tuk-tuk as MK sat beside me. "Buckled in, bud?"

"Yep." He buckled himself in.

"Alright, let's go."
_______________________________________

After a while, I stopped, parking in front of MK's school.

"You ready, MK?" I held his hand, standing in front of the school. I walked forward, only to be pulled back by MK. "What's wrong?"

"What if no one likes me?" He clung to my leg.

I bent down to him. "It's okay, they'll like you, and if they don't, they'll miss getting to know the sweetest little boy there is."

"Who?" He looked up at me.

"You." I smiled at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're the sweetest and the cutest, how could no one not like you? Now, you ready?" I asked him.

MK sighed before standing confidently. "Ready, Mama." He started to head into the school.

"Hey, you forget about something?" I stopped him.

"Oh, right." MK ran back over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Love you, Mama."

"Love you too, MK." I kissed his cheek back. "Have a good day, I'll be back to pick you up later."

MK waved bye, heading into the school.
_______________________________________

After I dropped MK at school, I drove to one of my favorite places in the city, Carmichael's Bookstore.

I opened the door, hearing the little bell ring.

"Oh, hello Y/n." The shop owner smiled.

"Morning Mrs. Carmichael." I greeted the old woman.