₱₳₴₮ ØⱤ ₱ⱤɆ₴Ɇ₦₮ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴

Y/n's P.O.V
I woke up in a good mood, feeling happy, which is more than normal for me, but I didn't care.

"MK, wake up." I woke him up.

"There's no school today, Mama." He rubbed his tired eyes.

"I know, but you still need to eat, gotta make sure you are well fed so you can become super strong." I started timing him.

"Hahaha, Mama stop, it tickles." He giggles as I tickled him.

"Only if you get up for breakfast." I continued to tickle him.

"Okay okay." His giggles had died down as I stopped tickling him.

"Good, now to the kitchen we go." I picked him up, carrying him to the kitchen.

"Wheee!" He said as I made it seem like he was flying in the air.

"There you go, bud." I sat him down, placing his breakfast in front of him.

He happily ate as I pulled my book out that I'd been reading for a while.

I was almost done, I just had to read about one and a half chapters left.

When I finished the chapter that I was on, I looked up to see MK was done eating. "Done eating, bud?"

"Yep." He nodded with food on his face.

I chuckle, grabbing a napkin to wipe it off. "Stay still, bud, gotta get that food off your adorable little face."

"No, Mama stop." He squirmed around.

"Almost got it... and there." I wiped all the food off his face.

MK had his arms crossed with a fake pouty face on.

I chuckle a little at his expression. "You're fine, now let's go downstairs to Pigsy's Noodles, I'm sure Tang has more Monkey King stories to tell you." I pecked his cheek.

"Okay, Mama." He says as we went downstairs.

"Morning Y/n, MK." Tang greeted as he ate a bowl of noodles.

"Morning Tang, freeloading again I see." I commented.

"Just don't tell Pigsy." He whispered.

"I'm pretty sure he already knows." I gestured to Pigsy who was glaring at Tang. "And he's the one who makes the noodles you eat."

"Mr. Tang, Mr. Tang." MK jumped up onto the stool beside Tang. "Do you have any more Monkey King stories to tell."

Tang sat his bowl of noodles down. "Hmm, I could tell you about how he got his staff."

"Yeah, tell that one, tell that one." MK says excitedly.

I smile as Tang began to tell stories to MK.

"Hey, Pigsy." I turn to the pig. "Got any orders for me?"

"Just a few." He handed me the orders. "Here you go."

"Thanks, Pigsy. Be good for Pigsy and Tang while I'm out, MK." I told him.

"I will Mama." He waved as I left.

I made sure the noodle orders were secured in the Tuk-tuk and drove off.

As I drove, doing my job, I drove by a store window that had Monkey King merchandise in it.

I blushed, thinking about him.

I then drove by a clothing store, seeing a mannequin with a red scarf on it.

It reminded me of Macaque.

Those two have been on my mind a lot recently, to the point that I'm developing feelings for them, both of them.