₣₳₥łⱠł₳Ɽ ₮₳ⱠɆ₴

Y/n's P.O.V
It had been about 1 or 2 months since the fight with Lady Bone Demon, and the city was peaceful, for now, at least.

I've been dating Wukong and Macaque ever since. I will say, it's not easy when they fight each other, but if they do, I threaten them and say if they don't stop, no cuddles for a week.

There was also that one time I put them in a get-along shirt, whoo, they did not like that.

MK has also been clingy and protective as well.

Another thing, I might add, is Pigsy and Tang decided to have a "talk" with them while I was gone, so I don't know what was said that day, but I did scold them for it.

Currently, I was in Macaque's dojo, which I had no idea he lived in until now, leaning on him after training.

Of course, we still train, I still need to work on my powers. I can create jade shields, jade blasts, and summon my spear, who knows if I have any other powers.

"What are you thinking about, Princess?" Macaque nuzzled my cheek.

"Nothing much, just thinking about all we've been through to get up to this point." I sighed, adjusting my head.

He chuckles lightly. "I guess we have been through a lot, but it was worth it if me and Wukong get to be with you, though MK doesn't seem to be happy about it though."

"Yeah." I laugh. "Which reminds me, I'm going to Flower Fruit Mountain later with MK."

Macaque wrapped his arms around me as I got up. "Forgetting something?"

"I was getting there." I chuckled, and gave him a kiss. "See you later, love you."

"Love you too." He says as I left.
_______________________________________

Yeah, so when I went back to Pigsy's Noodles, I come back to a pair of certain demon twins attacking the city.

Again.

Currently, the two had a giant pair of scissors in the air.

I turn my head, hearing MK's yelp as Mei drives past him in her Dragon Jet.

"Anything else! Literally drive anything else, MK!" Mei shouts.

"Hey! I'll have you know this baby's got loads of miles left in her!" MK drives the Tuk-tuk, only for it to putter and slowly breaks. "Aw, man!"

"Oh, no! It's the Dragon Girl!" Jin speaks.

"What are we gonna do?" Yin and Jin say.

"Oh, what's this inside my pretty new robe? Aha, Nezha's Universal Ring!" Jin pulls out a ring, which she dodges.

"You don't stand a chance against our relentless onslaught of magical artifacts we've somehow managed to steal." Yin says.

"Prepare to meet your demise!" They start throwing stuff. "Eventually."

I stepped in front of MK, creating a shield to block the items being thrown.

"Mom?" MK says.

"Why don't you go help Mei take care of these two before I have a word with them?" I smiled at him.

MK nodded, creating the Combi Mech and catches Mei before she hits the ground.

"Nice catch, Monkey Man!" Mei says.

MK used the rest of Mei's jet, and attached it to his mech, making a jetpack, and stopped the blades of scissors and ripped them and made a pair of their own.

"Here comes!" MK and Mei shout.

"Ah, bugger!"

"Mommy!"