Ɽł₱ ₳₦Đ ₮Ɇ₳Ɽ

Y/n's P.O.V
Me, Wukong, and MK dodged as Azure chased us with the scroll.

"MK. Stand down. You do not need to share your mentor's fate." Azure said, then turned to me. "And you should've stayed away."

"So, that reduced sentence on the table for me too, or...?" Wukong asks, but Azure glares, pointing pieces of the scroll at us. "Imma take that as a no."

"Last chance you two." Azure warns.

MK hugs Wukong. "Never!" He stuck out his tongue.

"If you think you're going to even lay a finger on them, you're sadly mistaken." I summoned my spear, pointing it at him.

"So be it!" Azure says, sending the scroll pieces our way.

"Uh oh."

Wukong and MK escaped on their clouds, while I escaped on my hover bike.

Wukong was able to land a solid kick on Azure Lion, making him go flying down the mountains.

"Kind of embarrassing for the Jade Emperor to have two lil' cheeky monkeys and a cute princess running circles around him the first day on the job." Wukong teases him.

"Well, one Princess, one monkey, and one unconfirmed but yeah, I'd be embarrassed for sure!" MK joins in on the teasing.

"Well, technically, I'm a reincarnation of a Princess, but let's just go with it." I shrugged.

"This ceaseless chattering! And to think I once called you King! You're an imbecile!" Azure let out a loud roar, sending the three of us flying.

Wukong and MK enlarged their staff and buried Azure under it.

One of the monkeys got Wukong's and my attention as they gathered the scroll pieces.

"Hey, Lieutenant Monkey, how's the plan going?" Wukong asked the monkey.

It took everything in me not to scream because they were dressed in armor, and it was adorable.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard MK's screams, seeing him fall towards us. "That's our cue!"

The monkey hops off Wukong as we take to the skies, catching MK as we soar back to Azure.

"You all good, baby?" I checked on him.

"I'm not gonna lie, gettin' a little tired. But I'm good. What next?" MK asks.

"Something big and preferably, really annoying." Wukong smirks.

I groaned, knowing what was gonna happen. "I swear, if it involves them slapping their rear ends, they're both grounded, I don't care if one of them is over thousands of years old."

"No. No. I can do this. I must do this." Azure became gigantic, and somehow lifted the staff off him.

MK raced forward and created his Monkey King Ultra Mech.

"Enough of these games! My patience is thoroughly as it's end!" Azure tore the mech apart, then the cockpit opened dramatically.

Inside the mech was not Wukong and MK, but MK's party clone, and a cardboard cutout of Wukong.

"Aw, hey there, bud! You want a piece of this?"

"Thank you for your interest in the Monkey King and the Monkey King branded items. Batteries not included."

"Yoo-hoo!"

Azure looked up to see the real ones making fun of him.

"Hi!"