₲ⱤɆ₳₮ ₲Ɽ₳₦Đ ĐⱤ₳₲Ø₦ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₳₴₮

Y/n's P.O.V
Thankfully, we were all alive after the drone copter crashed into the ocean, but unfortunately, it was taking on water.

"We're alive. We're alive!" Tang says in relief.

"I don't know if you haven't noticed Tang, but the drone copter is filling up with water!" I snapped at him.

"Here we finally get away from Macaque and now we all get to drown!" Pigsy complains.

"This drone, it's not water adventure friendly!" Sandy frowns.

"Monkey King, you've gotta do something!" MK turns to him.

"Huh? Why? A little water never hurt no-- Oh! Right, mortality." Wukong said.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded off, warning us of an incoming object.

"What was that?" Mei asks.

"Something big!" MK says.

"Guys, relax. Pretty sure this is just an old friend of mine come to help out." Wukong says casually, before we look out the window, seeing a dragon turtle submarine, which was taking our vehicle. "Actually, friend might be stretching it."
_______________________________________

After that, we were thrown into some fancy palace underwater.

I have to admit, this place was beautiful.

"The Dragon Palace of the East Sea. We're in the Dragon Palace of the East Sea!" Mei jumps around in excitement.

"Yeah, this is my kind of  my sorta old buddy's house, where I got the staff." Wukong says.

"Got? Or..." Pigsys says.

"Stole it? He stole it. Oh, we're so dead." I butted in.

Just a few feet away from us, some palace guards were opening a door in front of us.

"Oh, here they come! Smiles everyone, smiles!" Wukong tells us to smile as he smiles brightly.

The palace guards step aside to reveal the Dragon of the East.

"Heyyy, Ao Guang! Long time no--"

Ao Guang quickly interrupts him, speaking in a tone of fury. "Sun Wukong! You dare return to my domain? After humiliating me, tricking me?"

"What-wha? The staff? But that's a total misunderstanding--." Wukong tries to get out.

"And now I have learned that it has been lost?! You have given the evil Lady Bone Demon exactly what she needs to destroy us all! I should execute you where you stand!" Ao Guang glared at us.

"I thought you said he was your friend." Mei whispers.

"He knows about the Lady Bone Demon?" MK joins in on the whispering.

"What are we going to do?!" Tang panics.

"Relax, I got this." Wukong whispers to us.

"He does not got this." I spoke up.

Wukong smiles brightly again, turning to Ao Guang. "Hmm, maybe you forgot. I am the Great Sun Wu--" He was quickly cut off as Ao Guang used his dragon form to knock him back.

"Do not try to fool me a second time, trickster! I can sense your weakness. Your power is all but consumed." Ao Guang says.

Just like that, the palace guards surround us.

"Whoa, whoa." Sandy backs up.

Mei brings out her sword.

"Halt! Where did you get that?" Ao Guang asks her