₮ⱧɆ ⱤɆ₳Ⱡ ₩ɆĐĐł₦₲

Y/n's P.O.V
3 months went by, and mine, Wukong's, and Macaque's wedding day had arrived.

Everything was planned out. You probably think where the wedding's going to be, and no, it's not Flower Fruit Mountain. Mrs. Carmichael, along with Mr. Dory found a nearby cathedral for the wedding, and it's nice and roomy.

I'll have to say, since the whole incident with my parents, Mrs. Carmichael and Mr. Dory seems to be getting closer, and it's adorable.

As for the roles for the wedding, Sandy is the decorator, and he was also doing the music.

Pigsy is the caterer for the wedding.

We also had to have Tang officiate, which he was more than glad to do, a little too glad I might say.

MK is the ring-bearer, and Mei is the flower girl, she squealed in excitement when I asked her to, and MK as well when I asked him to be the ring-bearer.

Mrs. Carmichael and Mr. Dory were also in charge of the guests, and there weren't going to be so many people.

I even invited the Demon Bull family.

PIF was more than happy to attend, even after I made her my matron of honor.

However she did ask if Redson could be in the wedding, so I made him a flower boy to go along with Mei as a flower girl.

Then there's the part where Wukong and Macaque needed a best man, so they asked DBK, and surprisingly, he agreed. Shocking, yeah, I know.

I sat in the dressing room in the cathedral, holding my wedding dress in my arms with PIF and Mei at my side.

"You sure this won't make me look too fat?" I held the dress up to myself as I looked in the mirror.

"You're gonna look fine, Mama Y/n." Mei says to me.

"Don't worry about it not fitting, it was adjusted to fit over your stomach." PIF told me.

"I guess you're right." I smiled, staring at my stomach, which was a good 3 months along.

About a week after dealing with my parents, we found out I was pregnant, yay, especially when both my fiancés passed out when I took an ultrasound, finding out I'm having triplets.

When Wukong and Macaque woke up, they were really happy, and when we told the others, everybody was shocked and happy.

Mei was squealing about how she was going to spoil them.

MK was especially excited to find out that he was going to have siblings, and more excited when he found out it was triplets.

I only had 4 months to go since it was triplets, at least that's what I read.

Me, Wukong, and Macaque had the choice to find out the genders at the last ultrasound, but we wanted to keep it a surprise and find out the genders when they're born.

I heard a little meow and felt something furry rubbing against my leg.

I picked Bo up. "Yeah, Bo, I'm excited and nervous too, but I'm fine." I pat her tiny head.

"Come on, Mama Y/n, you need to get ready, you can't have your monkey men waiting anymore." Mei said as I set Bo in her arms.

"The Dragon Girl is right, get dressed." PIF pushed me behind the divider so I could get changed.

Slipping off my clothes, I then slid the wedding dress over my head.

Once changed, I stepped out from behind the divider, and PIF and Mei looked astonished.