ĐɄ₱Ⱡł₵₳₮łØ₦

Y/n's P.O.V
"Order up! Come on, get the let out!" Pigsy told MK.

"On it!" MK grabbed the noodle orders, but before he could leave, I stopped him.

"Forgetting something?" I said to him.

"Oh, yeah, right." He kissed my cheek. "Love you, Mom."

"Love you too." I waved as he put on his headphones and went out to deliver.

"You baby him too much." Pigsy spoke.

"What, I'm his mother, and he's my baby." I told him. "I miss my baby." I mumbled the last part.
_______________________________________

It was nighttime as I made dinner, sitting the two plates of food on the coffee table, and turning on the TV.

I sat there, waiting for MK to come home after delivering noodles all day.

"Mom, I'm home." MK called out.

"Good to see you, bud. I made us noodles, and turned on a movie for us to watch, just like before." I pat the space beside me.

"Yes, I am starving." He sat down, eating the noodles. "I love your noodles so much."

"Thanks, but never say that in front of Pigsy." I told him.

"He would kill me if I said that to him." MK shuttered at the thought.

"Yeah, but Pigsy knows better. He knows that if he does something to you, he has to face your Mama's wrath." I chuckle, ruffling his hair.

MK lets out a laugh. "Yep, I'm glad I got you on my side."

"You better be, now eat your noodles and let's watch this movie." I pressed play as we both laid back on the couch, watching the movie.

After a while of watching the movie, Mei busted in.

"Woo-hoo! Anti-Gravity Arcade, yo!" Mei shouts.

MK gets up but looks back at me with a hesitant expression. "Is it okay if I go?"

"Yeah, go ahead, I ain't stopping you." I smiled at him.

"Okay, love you, Mom." He left a kiss on my cheek before he left.

I smiled as he left grabbing the two dishes to be washed.

MK's grown, and not only that, he's Wukong's successor, which probably makes things more stressful for him.

I still remember when he was little and how much he loved to cling to me and spend time with me.

He has grown up so much since then. Makes me almost wish he was little again, just so I could cuddle him.
_______________________________________

A few days went by, and I seemed to take notice that MK was getting stressed and tired.

Right now, I was at Carmichael's Books, talking to Mrs. Carmichael.

"I really hope he doesn't hurt himself from all this running around." I told her.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, and he always has his Mom to watch over him." She spoke.

"I guess you're right." I sighed.

"Speaking of MK, how's being the successor of someone you used to like treating him?" She asks.

"Shh, he doesn't he know that I use to know Monkey King, or that I had feelings for him and Macaque, he doesn't even know Macaque personally." I shushed the old woman.

"Fine fine, I'll be quiet. Did you ever finish that book you bought here a few tears ago?" She asked.

"You mean The Tale of Yú Míng, nope,  never finished the last chapter due to you know what." I told her.